Sat, Nov 9 2019 7:02 AM

Action packed thrilled Saturday!!! :)

Good luck n Kick Azzz!!! :) 

Catch you all there...!!! :D 

- Carl 

• Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Sat, Nov 9 2019 10:49 AM

These two posts are going to be reported to wgt. If wgt does not anything about, i will...

You two are very very lucky...

• bader76
    909 Posts
    Sat, Nov 9 2019 10:55 AM

Yiannis1970:

These two posts are going to be reported to wgt. If wgt does not anything about, i will...

You two are very very lucky...

what are you going to do bout it? 

• Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Sat, Nov 9 2019 10:59 AM

You have been reported. I trust the judgement of wgt moderators. Probably, they will take care of you.

• DoubleEagleRob
    471 Posts
    Sat, Nov 9 2019 1:20 PM

Doubleaglerob (Europe) vs Kelsp (Rest of World)

DER wins 1 up

This was a really fun match to take part in and KP showed what he was all about with a great eagle on the 4th and then on the 17th when he needed an eagle to stay in the game.

I had a bit more luck with my approaches and a few putts at crucial times especially on the 15th and 16th.

Good luck in the rest of the competition KP.It was a pleasure to play you.

Rob

• amateur4sure
    2,195 Posts
    Sat, Nov 9 2019 2:40 PM

KP & Rob, Two fine Gents and super players, What a great game lads.

Top quality match with fun all round, No losers in this one Guys..

Fine spin.

• Borat74
    2,789 Posts
    Sat, Nov 9 2019 3:02 PM

Agreed Chris seen 4 great games today.

Enjoyed them all,Thanks fellas for showing them.

• frenchconnect
    830 Posts
    Sat, Nov 9 2019 3:10 PM
    Fmagnets wins our match 1 up. I had some early momentum on the front nine, and was actually able to get 2 up. But crucial mistakes (making par) on the 12th and 13th hole were very costly for me. And Chris was able to take advantage by birdieing both holes and got himself right back into the match. We tie the rest of the holes, other than the par 3 16th, where he stuck it tight and I slightly misread my 16 footer for bird. I had an absolute blast though, and am looking forward to the rest of the matches. Well played Chris and nice victory for your team. And thanks to the hosts for commentating, much appreciated. Jon
  • fmagnets
    3,638 Posts
    Sat, Nov 9 2019 3:21 PM

Thanks Jon. We always have nerve-jangling games, and this was no exception. Here's the match vid with commentary. Thanks very much too to Jay and Yancy for giving up their time to try and offer an enhanced experience for the viewers.

Jon is one of the nicest people you will ever meet, whilst remaining very competitive at the same time. It's always a pleasure to play against him.

RSS