Forums

Help › Forums

Using coins to upgrade equipment

Wed, Aug 2 2023 8:05 AM (20 replies)
  • dad19733
    164 Posts
    Tue, Aug 23 2022 4:57 PM

@mstbob you can only purchase certain club sets, not drivers with coins. You need to use credits to buy drivers. Surveys and videos will add up quick

mstbob:

I see no drivers that can be purchased with coins. Help!

• HamdenPro
    2,412 Posts
    Tue, Aug 23 2022 5:13 PM

dad19733:

@mstbob you can only purchase certain club sets, not drivers with coins. You need to use credits to buy drivers. Surveys and videos will add up quick

mstbob:

I see no drivers that can be purchased with coins. Help!

It is pretty awesome, now that you are off moderation, you are using your new found freedom to try to help others. However, in this case, you are replying to a post that is 3 months old.  ðŸ¤£

• TramL1ner
    40 Posts
    Tue, Sep 20 2022 12:45 PM

TheCarGuy:

Whenever I play s spin, it says something about using coins to upgrade my equipment. So far, the only use I have found for the coins is to buy into a game. How can I use coins to buy clubs, balls, etc?

The silver coins are used to upgrade your apparel... certai  clothing helps with slowing the meter, improving putting. Club head spin etc etc... these can become costly as you progress and will eat up all those silver coins.

The gold credits are what is used to purchase equipment from the pro shop.

Hope this helps.

• Fist0Blister
    28 Posts
    Sat, Oct 8 2022 6:49 AM

With Gold Coins you can buy anything, Silver Coins will not buy Clubs Balls or anything else so the answer is you Cant

• Fist0Blister
    28 Posts
    Mon, Oct 24 2022 6:15 AM

Gold Coins are used to Buy Equipment the Silver one's are used to upgrade you Apparel Boost od Equipment.

• Fist0Blister
    28 Posts
    Mon, Oct 24 2022 8:38 AM

Equipment is Purchased with real Money Aka Gold Coins

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Fri, Oct 28 2022 2:45 AM

This has been answered numerous times in other posts as it is asked pretty regularly. Silver coins can be used;

• as buy in stake for coin games
    • to pay for upgrades on apparel items
    • to RENT WGT Coin MK(x) Club Sets in Pro Shop (look under Club Sets tab in the club section)

• Thgase
    2 Posts
    Sat, Feb 4 2023 8:24 AM

From the feedback I've learned, you can't use coins to buy much of anything. Kind of a waste.

RSS