Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT

Sun, Jan 14 2024 10:51 AM (2,013 replies)
  • bossbird
    2,195 Posts
    Sat, Dec 26 2020 8:28 AM

I have a special request to WGT , if they would like to welcome all new players . 
    please please please include mobile players .In my experience, the majority of mobile players don’t even know about these forums , they don’t know how to check their profile , send messages or even request help during 12 days of Christmas or Christmas in July.
    I hope WGT use the inbox on the app to inform the mobile players , who unless they are part of an active mobile club , often play for years , without knowing this medium even exists.  

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sat, Dec 26 2020 3:22 PM

bossbird:
    if they would like to welcome all new players . 
    please please please include mobile players

This is a great point bossbird 

OPY 

side note :  Who the F do you think you are henry . what gives you of all people the right to tell any one what to post .

• Vandwemke
    296 Posts
    Sat, Dec 26 2020 6:18 PM

Henry: you know as the rest of us do contact WGT doesn’t resolve jack! It’s a welcome to WGT post, so new people can see what she wrote maybe, just maybe they will see there is more to WGT than even WGT will tell them. Maybe you should send her a PM instead of chastising other members in a new member welcome forum.

Time to grow up HenryKawa, 

• bossbird
    2,195 Posts
    Sat, Dec 26 2020 11:47 PM

Thanks for your support guys , but Henry cant send me a pm , he is blocked , due to aggressive messages I have received from him in the last month , when I refused to add him as a friend. 

I have sent WGT messages directly in the past about the issue I raised here and it’s been ignored , hence me adding it to this thread.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sun, Dec 27 2020 12:12 AM

bossbird:

Thanks for your support guys , but Henry cant send me a pm , he is blocked , due to aggressive messages I have received from him in the last month , when I refused to add him as a friend. 

I have sent WGT messages directly in the past about the issue I raised here and it’s been ignored , hence me adding it to this thread.

I'm blocking him as well. He left a childless rant on my wall.

He needs a shrink bad.

• blackridgenik
    104 Posts
    Sun, Dec 27 2020 1:08 AM

Well I am mobile and a lot of mobile players do post in here or read the posts, I use it for tips or to ask question or generally join in.  it’s a wgt forum which by definition in English is a talking place, ok this thread is for new members but the posts in question is related to new players so I can’t see what the problem, the only disrespect shown is by Henry, maybe he is the wgt forums policeman. A bit sad that somebody has to act this way over a simple post made in good faith. If he posted a childish rant on your wall, that should be sent to wgt complaints dept.

• reggie7900
    912 Posts
    Sun, Dec 27 2020 1:45 AM

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Sun, Dec 27 2020 9:54 AM

I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to all WGT members.  I got carried away with one of my posts and it kind of snow balled. I promise to be respectful in all my posts in the future.   I'm sorry.

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Mon, Dec 28 2020 1:31 AM

New WGT Members:

I would like to welcome all the NEW members to WGT and the WGT Forums.  The Forums will allow you to chat with other members and get answers to most of your questions.  If you have any issues or problems there are many members willing to help.  You can also so a search about your issue and likely find a thread where it had been discussed in the past.   I am also available to help.   Enjoy playing WGT golf.

I would also like to thank all the WGT Staff, Customer Service and Moderators for a job "well done'.  We appreciate your strong leadership and support, in the past and going forward in the future.

• Timeslayer
    15 Posts
    Mon, Dec 28 2020 3:21 PM

Without flash there is no good news! The game is horrible and unplayable without it. Figure it out!?????? 

RSS