Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT

Sun, Jan 14 2024 10:51 AM (2,013 replies)
  • callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Mon, Jan 4 2021 3:50 AM

Some of these names just goes to show that WGT not doing their job of censoring the names or these would not be showing up. You would think there would be a time frame, maybe 24 hours, when someone starts a new account that these names would be looked on. Cheers

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Tue, Jan 5 2021 9:52 PM

I would think they will start clamping down on this faster , now that the game is geared toward children.

• wiseoldAL0114
    4 Posts
    Thu, Jan 7 2021 4:58 PM

My Taylormade 64degree wedge has disappeared, please help. 

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Fri, Jan 8 2021 3:15 PM

Help is here.

• sara1980
    2 Posts
    Fri, Jan 8 2021 3:33 PM

I need help to get my account back.I can get to here and I can do stuff but can not play because I lost password to here and to my email address I keep giving this to WGT and they keep giving me another account that has nothing in it when i spent money on the clubs and clothes I keep messaging them the info trying to do screen shots that is even not letting me do

• EWilliams63
    1,575 Posts
    Sat, Jan 9 2021 7:10 PM

I never have played such a terrible format with the PCEA version, there need to be a serious fix the the game as is somewhat close to the flash version, I never post here, but things need to be said, the PCEA SUCKS as it stand right now.

Fix it

EWilliams63 member since 2014 a lot of money spent now to all be lost by poor program.

Evan

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Sun, Jan 10 2021 1:34 PM

EWilliams63:

I never have played such a terrible format with the PCEA version, there need to be a serious fix the the game as is somewhat close to the flash version, I never post here, but things need to be said, the PCEA SUCKS as it stand right now.

Fix it

EWilliams63 member since 2014 a lot of money spent now to all be lost by poor program.

Evan

It would be more helpful and informative if you actually listed what you think needs fixing.

• meresi
    84 Posts
    Sun, Jan 10 2021 2:50 PM

you need to contact Customer Service, scroll down on the right side below at the bottom you will find the : contact WGT, open your eyes...:-))

RSS