Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT

Sun, Jan 14 2024 10:51 AM (2,013 replies)
  • HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Fri, Nov 20 2020 9:22 AM

RE:  CUSTOMER SERVICE PERSONNEL AND MODERATORS:

Again, I would like to reiterate the great job WGT Staff, Customer Service and Moderators have done in the past and do on a daily basis.  Without strong leadership, support and moderation, the site would be a mess.  

I know this is a repeat of what I've said in other threads, but I don't think they get enough recognition for everything they do.   

So thank you very much!

• BOBMEDLEY23
    9 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2020 1:42 AM

Hi i am trying to play wgt on the app as flash player is ending soon its been fine but now i cant get the game to start i am getting this message Live xml Error unable to parse xml   thanks regards mick

• spaceghost88
    1,624 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2020 5:17 PM
    Torry Pines coming spring 202! Thanks WGT!
  • HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2020 6:54 AM

WGTalex:

Welcome, and thanks for playing WGT. Here in the forum, you can chat with other players, get game tips, report bugs, and make product suggestions. Our community of players are very helpful, so feel free to ask questions if you are new here. We hope you are enjoying the game!

Alex
    WGT Team

New Comers to WGT:

In addition to the message above, if you need assistance with anything, I am always available and willing to assist.  I've been around for many years and can answer most of your questions or concerns.  If I don't know the answer, I will direct you to someone that does.  We have a lot of good people who are always available and willing to help.  You can even get help upgrading your equipment.  If you do not already belong to a Country Club, take some time in scoping out the many country clubs and decide which one will suit you best.  Thank you for playing WGT.

Always your most humble friend,

Henry.

• Timeslayer
    15 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2020 7:21 PM

Don't bother.....The new version is Horrible and just a waste of time

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Wed, Dec 23 2020 11:03 AM

Timeslayer:

Newcomers will get used to the NEW version and won't even realize there was something different in the past, that was not as good as the new version.  Thank you WGT for the years of entertainment and fun you have given to THOUSANDS of people.   Thank you, thank you, thank you.  

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Dec 23 2020 12:45 PM

HenryKawa:

Timeslayer:

Newcomers will get used to the NEW version and won't even realize there was something different in the past, that was not as good as the new version.  Thank you WGT for the years of entertainment and fun you have given to THOUSANDS of people.   Thank you, thank you, thank you.  

Totally agree Henry. Thank You WGT

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Wed, Dec 23 2020 1:53 PM

Henry why did you quote Alexandria when she has not worked for WGT for 9 or 10 years, 

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Sat, Dec 26 2020 8:04 AM

borntobesting:

Henry why did you quote Alexandria when she has not worked for WGT for 9 or 10 years, 

Good question borntobesting.  Thanks for asking.  This Thread is a Welcome thread for new members to WGT and it was started by Alexandria.  It still serves as the Welcome thread and is one of the first threads newcomers go to.    Her words are still relevant, otherwise WGT would not have listed it and kept it under "Getting Started", second from the top.  Its a nice message to newcomers that there are many people in the forums willing to help them with any questions or concerns they may have.  

Getting Started

RSS