Forums

Help › Forums

Deviations Presents - A Country Club Challenge

Wed, Oct 5 2011 3:57 PM (223 replies)
  • JCOlson
    1,118 Posts
    Mon, Sep 19 2011 9:41 PM

lvietri:

Gotta love it when the Girls get behind you ... :)

To quote snoop dogg, "with so much drama in the LBC, it's kind of hard being lvietri"

If nothing else, all this debate is amusing! Can we go back to playing online virtual fake golf now??

• speedyschic
    948 Posts
    Mon, Sep 19 2011 10:15 PM

Dianne81:

overtheedge:

OK. speedy is absolutely 100% correct. Everyone wants to try and keep a subtlety about them but in all actuality, they want to win. This was NOT a misunderstanding. If it was 1 maybe 2 players it could "possibly"  be taken as a  misunderstanding. But when it is 6 out of 10 scores, I don't think that is a misunderstanding. Either way, the tournament will now keep a clean, fair balance to it.

GAME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeff and Speedy, we are teammates, but I do disagree. To insinuate that Lvietra condones cheating is ludicrous.  All my dealings with him have illustrated him as being more than fair and straight up guy.

The point has been clarified, everyone now is on the same page.   Lets put it behind us and move forward in good competitive sportsmanship.  It is a privilege to be a part of this tourney where every member of the club has the opportunity to contribute. 

I was just going to let it go and not say anything else.. can't do it...  Dianne.. I don't appreciate you calling me out in the forum. you made it real clear that you didn't agree with me in your previous posts. I didn't launch a personal attack on you and I expected the same in return. I think your butt-kissing is ludicrous. Sorry if she leaves the club Jeff.. I know she is good... =) I do realize that I am fighting a losing battle here that will ultimately end in me leaving the CC that I sincerely care about. The main point is that it can't be "proven" that it was cheating. That doesn't make it ok to lie to yourself and say there was not an ounce of cheating on his mind when he decided to hand-pick his scores after they were posted. damn... whats the difference between that and just writing down random numbers and sending them to Lou and hoping nobody checks? The fact is that was a really unethical thing to do. I know that anybody with a sliver of sense knows this to be true. They just won't admit it. Now.. for the tournament director... to say ... hey man... ya know.. that was a really shitty thing to do... but.. I didn't say specifically that you could not wait until random people post scores and then just grab them out of the air and add them to your list.... ya know what.... there is no punishment for your cheating...let's just sweep this under the rug and proceed. I told Jeff earlier that I feel like I am in the twilight zone... I am obviously on my own here and will shut up soon enough and go away. It is truly impossible for me to believe that anybody would truly not perceive this to be cheating. Oh well... I will go away now.

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Mon, Sep 19 2011 11:20 PM

at the end of the day...Carolina SH have withdrawn from the tourney...no need to treat them like serial killers.

did they cheat...did they not cheat = makes no odds now cause they've pulled out so the discussions of that nature should be closed and focus should be directed back on the tourney.

TBE

• Bootsnbra
    2,322 Posts
    Tue, Sep 20 2011 12:45 AM

Waives a white flag and screams "Do not shoot!" while hiding behind the golf cart.

I would of come forward before but I haven't been playing much at all for personal reasons and it's the first time I saw that the graphics for this competition were an issue. So first my apologies to The Deviations for not standing up before. I just didn't know. 

Speedychic I made the graphics.The Deviations never asked me to do it. I did it just to show support from a very small club to their club. When I saw you blame them for the graphic I felt really bad because they in no way were involved in my thoughts as I made it. I simply associated it with boxing and one winner for the thrill of the action and spark of competition. 

My apologies to The Deviations and it's members I would never do anything to hurt you  as people or a club. That's just not where my heart was at when I was making that promo. I was just being the country girl I am and trying to be kind and playful.  

To Speedychic - it's me you need to be mad at and blame for that graphic and I'm sorry.

Hugsssssss,

~Bootsie~

• PRIESTESS
    10,705 Posts
    Tue, Sep 20 2011 3:43 AM

Dianne81:

On another note.. CONTRATS BRIO's ELECTRA cc 598 WOW  lowest team score of the tourney so far WTG !!

jbooch09    58
    Ladyluck87    58
    Dansamcan    58
    Simovoice    59
    Priestess    60
    Stuffix    60
    Borlick    60
    Buckthebuck    61
    Miokontic    62
    Tdotdoba (M)    62

Thank You Dianne,:)

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Tue, Sep 20 2011 4:05 AM

Those are GREAT scores for LAST week but, this week may change that. Yes, we must keep in mind we’re coming off the white..opps' I mean RED tee’s. All in all 55’s or lower are just incredible scores.

GAME ON!!

thanks Big K.

• Kriztjan
    1,437 Posts
    Tue, Sep 20 2011 4:29 AM

Jeff, Red tees....

Get with it dude!  LOL

GAME ON!!!

• cyl6
    347 Posts
    Tue, Sep 20 2011 5:37 AM

JCOlson:
    To quote snoop dogg, "with so much drama in the LBC, it's kind of hard being lvietri"

Love it JC :). Come on Lou, can you run a tournament that doesn't have some cheating controversy? 

(just to be clear, that was a joke and reference to what I will call the Alt-Shot Controversy of 2010).

• lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Tue, Sep 20 2011 6:19 AM

Cyl .. i got it :) ... But as I said before.

"You can't make an omelet without breaking some eggs :)"

Dam - now I'm quoting Lenin ... go figure ...

• TC9495
    1,217 Posts
    Tue, Sep 20 2011 6:23 AM

Hi Lou,

Although it's a shame it came as a result of the infamous Carolina Sandhillsgate scandal, Cosa Nostra are pleased to be included as an official entry in the Deviations Country Club Challenge. Our members have assured me they're gonna start trying now!

TC 

RSS