Forums

Help › Forums

Commercials

Thu, Feb 14 2019 9:52 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • RenoRick
    108 Posts
    Wed, Feb 13 2019 6:43 AM

We're forced to endure commercials on top of commercials in order to play but no videos we can watch to earn credits.  How long before WGT starts charging for starter balls?

Typical WGT.

• LEDzZzEPP
    501 Posts
    Wed, Feb 13 2019 10:36 AM

RenoRick:

....How long before WGT starts charging for starter balls?

They already do, it's ALL the same balls, just the logo of a brand & move some slider for the stats

NOTHING in this site/game are for free, the use of the ads are pathetic, the ads NEVER should be allowed in the game window, but is what it is..

you can use AdBlock, although wgt it self have recomend not use (you know)

• BPeterson8256
    2,909 Posts
    Wed, Feb 13 2019 11:43 AM

If you are a pc player  try Slimjet browser. There are no commercials.

It's not always easy, but watching videos for credits on your phone can usually earn you all the credits you can spend. 

Cheers   Brett   ⛳ 

• RCbork
    1 Posts
    Wed, Feb 13 2019 12:49 PM

is that a free app for your phone??

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Wed, Feb 13 2019 2:55 PM

RenoRick:
    no videos we can watch to earn credits

There are numerous threads that explain using mobile device emulators to get free video credits. Two popular ones are Nox and Bluestacks. 

Currently, in my area, a bunch of 15 second videos are running, They rack up pretty quickly. 

• borntobesting
    9,633 Posts
    Wed, Feb 13 2019 3:13 PM

BPeterson8256:

If you are a pc player  try Slimjet browser. There are no commercials.

It's not always easy, but watching videos for credits on your phone can usually earn you all the credits you can spend. 

Cheers   Brett   ⛳ 

Don't waste your breath. He has been told literally 100's of times about Ad Block Ad Block plus and the browsers that have their own built in ad blocker like Slimjet but he still complains about ads. 

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Wed, Feb 13 2019 3:14 PM

Hmmm, I don't see any ads, get plenty of free credits, I have over 315,000 and 8 level 61 balls and 100 or so free ones....using no emulators.,perhaps you doing something wrong.....it IS possible done correctly~

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Feb 13 2019 4:10 PM

fatdan:
    Hmmm, I don't see any ads

This site has ads? Who knew.   :-|

• mega1byte
    772 Posts
    Wed, Feb 13 2019 4:59 PM

hee hhe shocker lol

I really did not mind the ads before a game but then they started to get longer and longer, sometimes up to a min and a half to two min in length. lie what was said,, it is what it is.

But maybe give everyone two credits for watching them lol

Mega

• mega1byte
    772 Posts
    Wed, Feb 13 2019 4:59 PM

hee hhe shocker lol

I really did not mind the ads before a game but then they started to get longer and longer, sometimes up to a min and a half to two min in length. lie what was said,, it is what it is.

But maybe give everyone two credits for watching them lol

Mega

• PAGES
RSS