Forums

Help › Forums

Freeze on 1st hole after move

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jan 8 2009 5:41 AM (7 replies)
  • Weirsy
    84 Posts
    Sat, Dec 27 2008 6:48 AM

Hello - I've recently moved. Fired up the computer in the new place to play a round and some odd behaviour.

1) Log in...everythings OK

2) Select Play Now....New screen that asks me to log in again. Do it.... OK

3) Select to Play a round

4) First tee....freezes on swing.

This happens using IE or Firefox. Popups allowed

Thoughts ???

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Sat, Dec 27 2008 8:13 AM

That's odd that you logged in, clicked play and it asked you to login again.  Anytime I get logged out randomly I usually need to logout, do a flash and browser cache cleaning, and then log back n again.

To clean your caches: Read Here

I hope that gets you squared away.

• DeerRun
    230 Posts
    Wed, Dec 31 2008 2:17 PM

I get the same thing at some point during the round.

• seveking
    983 Posts
    Thu, Jan 1 2009 10:12 AM

So do I, though not always, and eventually it unfreezes and I can play, so I don't worry too much about it.

• DeerRun
    230 Posts
    Thu, Jan 1 2009 1:48 PM

I noticed yesterday if I save the game I am playing then click continue the game will continue where I left off.  I get too impatient to wait sometimes.

• DWoodby
    1 Posts
    Wed, Jan 7 2009 8:58 PM

I swing the club back, it goes forward, the ball stays on the ground, and the screen freezes.  I have reloaded Adobe Flash 9.  This has been going on for a week now...can anyone help?

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Wed, Jan 7 2009 9:12 PM

Upgrade Adobe.  It's up to 10 something now.  Then do the cache clearing step I mentioned in my second post and try again.  If you're still having issues, double check the system requirements and make sure you are up to spec.

1,644 Posts
    Thu, Jan 8 2009 5:41 AM

I also had a similar problem when I formated my HD and re-installed XP... make sure you have all updates (security and others) for IE.  As soon as I did that it worked fine. 

RSS