Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to Wolf Creek and Tour Champion! And Introducing...

Sat, Sep 5 2020 5:30 AM (165 replies)
  • TWEDLAKE
    174 Posts
    Thu, Dec 20 2018 12:38 PM

DoctorLarry:

Leave a wall post for one of the mods nicely asking to be taken off moderation.  It worked for me.

doesn't work, have done it numerous times to numerous mods.. they will pick and choose who they want posting here as they do not want inflammatory posting against wgt or top golf.  Any other forum you go to take the good with the bad.

• lonniescott711
    4,184 Posts
    Thu, Dec 20 2018 12:47 PM

DoctorLarry:
    t's not the course.  It was all the people trying to play the new course that overloaded the servers, apparently causing a lot of disconnects.

So true and hopefully its a wake up call for T/G as the new owners . With seeing just how much play the game will get if they are willing to enhance the game . Yesterday should be a plus for the p/c side of the game .

Maybe they will use the gap time now to add new pins to the other courses and this one as well . If they would actually have each course with 3 sets of pins no one would complain about the play getting old .

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Thu, Dec 20 2018 12:54 PM

loveclose:

On a number of other courses, balls are hit into ditches and the ball is incorrectly deemed as lost, and the next shot taken from original hitting spot.

Clearly there is a mechanic on this course that correctly interprets the rules!  Any chance of fixing the incorrect interpretations on the other courses where they have always happened??

Hmmm. One problem with all the WGT courses is they give no options for proceeding even when the rules of golf sometimes do give you options. In general, under the rules of golf, with a ball lost IN A HAZARD you drop where your ball entered the hazard (with certain options). However, if your ball is lost OUTSIDE A HAZARD you have to rehit from the original spot ("stroke and distance"). On the latter point I think WGT is generally correct.

NOTE however at Wolf Creek the desert areas (outside the fairways) are treated like hazards, according to the local rules, and you are supposed to drop rather than take stoke and distance if you lose your ball there. As the official scorecard reads, "Balls that have entered the desert areas will be entitled to a two club-length relief at point of entry, penalty of one stroke."

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Thu, Dec 20 2018 2:03 PM

TWEDLAKE:

DoctorLarry:

Leave a wall post for one of the mods nicely asking to be taken off moderation.  It worked for me.

doesn't work, have done it numerous times to numerous mods.. they will pick and choose who they want posting here as they do not want inflammatory posting against wgt or top golf.  Any other forum you go to take the good with the bad.

Look around. There's a hundred posts complaining about both WGT an Topgolf. Follow our posting guidelines. 

_CHAMPION 

• Robert1893
    7,680 Posts
    Thu, Dec 20 2018 2:09 PM

TWEDLAKE:

Come, see the oppression inherent in the system!

• TWEDLAKE
    174 Posts
    Thu, Dec 20 2018 2:13 PM

WGTChampion:

TWEDLAKE:

DoctorLarry:

Look around. There's a hundred posts complaining about both WGT an Topgolf. Follow our posting guidelines. 

_CHAMPION 

no disrespect meant to you sir but I can tell you that not 1 single post I've ever made (or attempted to make) here goes against wgt posting guidelines, EVER.  Yet for some odd reason some of my posts are 10 days or more before being approved, and some never even see the light of day. The requests I've made after all this time to your support team and yourself included have gone unanswered and still being moderated.

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Thu, Dec 20 2018 2:34 PM

The ones that don't see the light of day are because they break the guidelines. 

No post takes 10 days to approve. 

_CHAMPION 

• ct690911
    7,202 Posts
    Thu, Dec 20 2018 2:45 PM

WGTChampion:

The ones that don't see the light of day are because they break the guidelines. 

No post takes 10 days to approve. 

_CHAMPION 

I agree Champion. When I was moderated, condolence posts, or posts for things like 12 days of Xmas etc., were published promptly. Routine posts never took longer than a day.

ct

• quadrock123
    859 Posts
    Thu, Dec 20 2018 3:14 PM

Hey, does anyone know how many games you have to play and at what score before a tour Champions average gets saturated? Just noted that my friends average went way up!!!                                                                                                                                                                     mike

• TopShelf2010
    10,881 Posts
    Thu, Dec 20 2018 3:25 PM

RSS