• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Sun, Jul 31 2011 7:46 AM

Item Thumbnail

Yay, a 0! Age group 3.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Jul 31 2011 7:50 AM

LOL. Nice guess, Sarge. The other 4 sheep are laughing their wool off on the lam.  :-D

• PugsAce
    1,825 Posts
    Sun, Jul 31 2011 1:03 PM

Average of what?

I right-clicked to submit a bug report, but it didn't work...

Do I have to clear my caches...? update my card drivers...?  Do I need to try a different browser...? Does my system meet the minimum requirements...?

;) sry Andy... couldn't resist...  lol 

• craigswan
    31,052 Posts
    Sun, Jul 31 2011 1:29 PM

0.2242 seconds - group B .I cannot post proof as i am computer iliterate .

In other words - don,t know how to post .

Computer wise guys may laugh but some of us are still tradesmen and use handskills .Never seen a computer build a ship yet .

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Jul 31 2011 3:17 PM

Heh-Guess which shot was on CCC#4......

Group 2

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sun, Jul 31 2011 4:53 PM

PugsAce:

Average of what?

Do I have to clear my caches...? update my card drivers...?  Do I need to try a different browser...? Does my system meet the minimum requirements...?

No, no, no Pugs, its all our fault!  I'm sure your caches, drivers and browser are all fine and our minimum requirements are IBM PC XT 640kb RAM, Intel 8088 @ 4.7Mhz with 56K modem so you got all that I'm thinkin'.  I will get our dev on that problem immediately and he's on the way to the office as I type, yes on a Sunday.

Thank you for finding our problem and enjoy the new Maserati I added to your account.

;~)

• Yappy22
    733 Posts
    Sun, Jul 31 2011 4:59 PM

Hey.... when do I get my VW beatele...??

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sun, Jul 31 2011 5:04 PM

Yappy22:

Hey.... when do I get my VW beatele...??

When you learn to spell VW Beetle correctly!  LMAO!!

• PugsAce
    1,825 Posts
    Sun, Jul 31 2011 7:17 PM

andyson:

PugsAce:

Average of what?

No, no, no Pugs, its all our fault!  I'm sure your caches, drivers and browser are all fine and our minimum requirements are IBM PC XT 640kb RAM, Intel 8088 @ 4.7Mhz with 56K modem so you got all that I'm thinkin'.  I will get our dev on that problem immediately and he's on the way to the office as I type, yes on a Sunday.

Thank you for finding our problem and enjoy the new Maserati I added to your account.

;~) 

Now that there is no sheep-dip customer service, especially considering it's a baaaaa-ta game still under developmentals!

I've purchased 50 packs (the "most popular amount") of your Newest Premium (vapor) darts to further illustrate my own level of commitment to the game.

RSS