Forums

Help › Forums

The WGT National Enquirer Fastest Finger Contest

Sat, Aug 6 2011 6:56 AM (63 replies)
  • TarheelsRule
    5,471 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2011 11:26 AM

Didn't save it since i don't know how to but I was 2194 and in group 2.

Those sheep are pretty quick bet they can outrun a lot of the ranchers.

• PugsAce
    1,825 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2011 1:08 PM

TarheelsRule:

Those sheep are pretty quick bet they can outrun a lot of the ranchers.

And it looks like they're organizing sumpin'! Better watch out, Andy!   : O

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2011 2:03 PM

I've amended my contest 'rules'. 

Effective immediately:

Multiple account rule:  To be eligible for an award you must be a member of WGT for at least 3 months.

The unbelievably fast reflexes shown by "thetruthhurts" will not be eligible for an award as he/she did not provide the age group.

• Yappy22
    733 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2011 2:31 PM

andyson:

I've amended my contest 'rules'. 

Effective immediately:

Multiple account rule:  To be eligible for an award you must be a member of WGT for at least 3 months.

The unbelievably fast reflexes shown by "thetruthhurts" will not be eligible for an award as he/she did not provide the age group.

I warned y'all about mollycoddleing  muliple accounters

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2011 2:36 PM
    I don't get it. Are we saying (Without predjudice) that there is a possibility that not only does the truth hurt, but also that some duplicity is suspected, or that a newly baked member is non capable of having a reasonably spritely finger? This of course deters me from entering my own scorecard where I was given the lofty title of legend whatever, coupled with a broken Prnt Scrn/SysRq button. I fall into the 25/30 thingy although I lack the accuity to remember the exact wordage and must thus suppose I fail with an epicicity equal only to my apathy. I do believe I can be PM'd with all the goss on who is pretending to be who, whether or not the truth hurts, and can promise you this- the not knowing is killing me. Lizzie xx Ps. Why on earth is Mio still on the persona non gratis list? Surely there are more pressing concerns than well, the truth hurting...
  • PugsAce
    1,825 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2011 2:39 PM

Yappy22:

muliple accounters = wolves in sheep's clothing?

LMAO  :]]

Those angry sheep seem riled-up enough without one o'them in their midst.  ;)

• Yappy22
    733 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2011 2:55 PM

PugsAce:

Yappy22:

muliple accounters = wolves in sheep's clothing?

LMAO  :]]

Those angry sheep seem riled-up enough without one o'them in their midst.  ;)

No wonder them sheep (wolves) move so fast. LOL........

• StrangeMagic
    1,304 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2011 2:56 PM

Q.   Why did the Brits bring back so many sheep from the Falkland Islands? 

A.   War brides 

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2011 2:58 PM

Oh and the other thing I forgot to say.

Surely supposing supposition of multi-accountancing be true, then this could imply membership for longer than three months. I do believe a re draft to cover this cavernous loophole is required.

I suggest something like the following:

You have to enter your age thingwotsit.

You have to have a screenshot posted here.

Be aware that if you are a practicing or non practicing, or just even thinking about it multi accounter and you enter this competition with intent or non intent to decieve, then you will be found out because those darts are soaked in lietelling solution and you will be sussed effect immediate for the low self esteemed, small dik ked, attention seeking, life lacking, low moralled piece of sewage that you really are and plus as well the owner of the game has the right to only award the prize to that rossetti chick in any case so well whoopie ding you just wasted your time loser and because nobody reads the small print anyway you won't even know that you just were upstaged by a girl who can see up your nostrils because she stands two feet shorter than you but that doesn't mean she can't kick your flabby gayed ass all the way back to the basement at mummies house where in truth you feel entirely at home in this made up world of yours alongside all those self drawn awards pinned to mummies fridge and with said mater always there to dab your lips with a spit soaked handkerchief and smooth your carflict when Aunties come to tea and tell you my how you've grown and what a clever little chap you are as they pinch your cherubic dimples and fawn just before planting a lipstickie kiss that smells of powder on your forehead making you feel that you are a winner with the ladies when actually you lack the resource and integrety to even look one in the eye you sad example of our great race brought into this world only to provide balance to Darwins theory of evolution a concept entirely foriegn to you since it is obvious even you are not happy with you which is why you felt the need to create another account one in which you can be king.Enjoy retardo.

There. I think that should cover it.

Lizzie xx

• Yappy22
    733 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2011 3:04 PM

LizzieRossetti:

Oh and the other thing I forgot to say.

Surely supposing supposition of multi-accountancing be true, then this could imply membership for longer than three months. I do believe a re draft to cover this cavernous loophole is required.

I suggest something like the following:

You have to enter your age thingwotsit.

You have to have a screenshot posted here.

Be aware that if you are a practicing or non practicing, or just even thinking about it multi accounter and you enter this competition with intent or non intent to decieve, then you will be found out because those darts are soaked in lietelling solution and you will be sussed effect immediate for the low self esteemed, small dik ked, attention seeking, life lacking, low moralled piece of sewage that you really are and plus as well the owner of the game has the right to only award the prize to that rossetti chick in any case so well whoopie ding you just wasted your time loser and because nobody reads the small print anyway you won't even know that you just were upstaged by a girl who can see up your nostrils because she stands two feet shorter than you but that doesn't mean she can't kick your flabby gayed ass all the way back to the basement at mummies house where in truth you feel entirely at home in this made up world of yours alongside all those self drawn awards pinned to mummies fridge and with said mater always there to dab your lips with a spit soaked handkerchief and smooth your carflict when Aunties come to tea and tell you my how you've grown and what a clever little chap you are as they pinch your cherubic dimples and fawn just before planting a lipstickie kiss that smells of powder on your forehead making you feel that you are a winner with the ladies when actually you lack the resource and integrety to even look one in the eye you sad example of our great race brought into this world only to provide balance to Darwins theory of evolution a concept entirely foriegn to you since it is obvious even you are not happy with you which is why you felt the need to create another account one in which you can be king.Enjoy retardo.

There. I think that should cover it.

Lizzie xx

Lizzie,  Are you sure you didn't miss something.??

RSS