Forums

Help › Forums

Best WGT Player of all Time!

Fri, Apr 12 2024 1:42 PM (1,957 replies)
  • HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Fri, Nov 2 2018 6:04 PM

YankeeJim:

FFS, Americans suffer enough as it is with this same personality running the country and now we have to see it here?

Ya, I know, just don't read it but how do you avoid noticing a train wreck? :-(

Jim, I hope you know, I really look up to you sir. You are number 1 on one of my lists.   MOST posts on WGT, of all time.  Its an honor to have you comment in my thread.  Thank you sir.

• craigswan
    30,979 Posts
    Sat, Nov 3 2018 3:56 AM

Henry .

I don't want to boast but here are 2 of my awards of mine you cannot beat .

1 - Tin the yips . Missing a 2 foot putt or less . 23 awards .

2 - Choke relief . Par after 100 yard drive or less . 1 award .

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Sat, Nov 3 2018 11:03 AM

craigswan:

Henry .

I don't want to boast but here are 2 of my awards of mine you cannot beat .

1 - Tin the yips . Missing a 2 foot putt or less . 23 awards .

2 - Choke relief . Par after 100 yard drive or less . 1 award .

Very impressive.

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Sat, Nov 3 2018 11:12 AM

Talk to you soon (you are my best friend sir).

Henry Kawa.

• craigswan
    30,979 Posts
    Sat, Nov 3 2018 1:13 PM

Canada .

Is that on trip advisor henry ..

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Sun, Nov 4 2018 2:38 PM

HenryKawa:
    Yes, Mr. Tiger.   You caught me.  I was a terrible player when I first started.  But once I caught on, I never looked back.

Spot on Hank.

It was a great feeling once I knew I could compete. I just didn't realize how good I was going to be. Talk about never looking back. Once I knew I was unstoppable, unbeatable and going to be the BEST WGT has ever seen on I never even took a glimpse back.

It took soem time but I know now I am absolutely certain WGT has ME as a mentor, a community member, and the top player WGT will ever see.

Peace out bru.

Top Gun - aka: overtheedge

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Sun, Nov 4 2018 5:13 PM

I have it on good authority that 'ol Hank is actually a retired postal worker. This would explain a lot of the posts.

ct

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Sun, Nov 4 2018 5:45 PM

ct690911:

I have it on good authority that 'ol Hank is actually a retired postal worker. This would explain a lot of the posts.

ct

Nope.  Not a postal worker. When I retired I was i/c of Commercial Crimes (Tech Crimes > Frauds and Scams) and Forensic Identification (CSI)

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Sun, Nov 4 2018 5:47 PM

overtheedge:

HenryKawa:
    Yes, Mr. Tiger.   You caught me.  I was a terrible player when I first started.  But once I caught on, I never looked back.

Spot on Hank.

It was a great feeling once I knew I could compete. I just didn't realize how good I was going to be. Talk about never looking back. Once I knew I was unstoppable, unbeatable and going to be the BEST WGT has ever seen on I never even took a glimpse back.

It took soem time but I know now I am absolutely certain WGT has ME as a mentor, a community member, and the top player WGT will ever see.

Peace out bru.

Top Gun - aka: overtheedge

LOL.  Funny.  Lets just say, soon you can be the best.. once I leave.  I am not sure yet but I may have a job offer where I may not be playing much any more.  If it falls through, then everything will be status quo.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sun, Nov 4 2018 7:54 PM

sigh    nuff said TBH.

RSS