• HenryKawa
    1,720 Posts
    Tue, Nov 6 2018 11:35 PM

I now have over 5560 friends.

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Wed, Nov 7 2018 1:34 AM

HenryKawa:

Dan, I tried to add you as friend, but there seems to be something wrong with your profile page.  I am unable to find  your "add as friend" button.

Ahhhhhh, Yeah, well that won't be happening anytime soon, I had to block you after I refused your 5th "friend request" a few years ago, but you already knew that!

I see that once again you avoid answering any questions, or responding to the challenge from Young with another one of your silly posts....OH Well, same old sh**, different day....

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Wed, Nov 7 2018 1:46 AM

Would love to see couple of games won against Tour legends n Champs. Then this whole post becomes fruitful ;) 

- Carl 

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Wed, Nov 7 2018 1:48 AM

16 - 1 (39)

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Wed, Nov 7 2018 2:09 AM

Henry, Henry, Henry............................You were doing so well.  You seem to be back on the sauce?

Unlike you, this guy was usually just pretending.  Also (no undue disrespect) he was/is not monotonous and I like listening to him:)

EDIT: Wish my mind would work differently (or just work LOL)..........Now many moons ago I was on holiday (vacation) in very Southern Ireland.  My wife small eldest son, my great friend and his wife and also small eldest son................A good long drive to Fishguard in Wales from the London area it was novel to "communicate" via those new mobile (cell) things LOL

Rosslare down to Cork and there we were for a beautiful early September week....The ladies had their own night out and in return the lads got one:)......

We were told Murphys was preferred Guinness in these parts.  Fair enough and we sensibly let our hair down with 13 pints of it EACH (:..............Lectures on responsibility later - They never felt bad hangovers were an excuse to stop the rollickings, and it was agreed how many rounds of early morning golf we were allowed after LOL

One song I remember on the radio often during that stay there was as below.  I found it amusing:)

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Wed, Nov 7 2018 2:38 AM

Henry - I see you have only one hole in one and no double eagles .

Are your opponents being talked into submission .

• HenryKawa
    1,720 Posts
    Wed, Nov 7 2018 11:59 AM

carlosdev:

Would love to see couple of games won against Tour legends n Champs. Then this whole post becomes fruitful ;) 

- Carl 

Hello Carl.  I recently started playing Tour Legends and Champions.  I've won 5 games against Tour Legends and 5 games against some of the top Champions.   I will continue to play Tour Legends and Champions, because they can't seem to beat me anymore.  At one time yes - now "NO".    Thank you Sir.  HK.

• HenryKawa
    1,720 Posts
    Wed, Nov 7 2018 12:09 PM

fatdan:

HenryKawa:

Dan, I tried to add you as friend, but there seems to be something wrong with your profile page.  I am unable to find  your "add as friend" button.

Ahhhhhh, Yeah, well that won't be happening anytime soon, I had to block you after I refused your 5th "friend request" a few years ago, but you already knew that!

I see that once again you avoid answering any questions, or responding to the challenge from Young with another one of your silly posts....OH Well, same old sh**, different day....

Ahhh, yes.  Young46.  We played a couple years ago in a highly anticipated MATCH.  Everyone was watching and waiting to see what will happen due to all the rhetoric that was flying around, and someone thinking they were so good - not to mention any names.    Young can likely add more to the story, but as I remember, I took an early 2UP lead after the first 4 holes.  In the end Young did win - I have to admit that he has some very good days.  And even the great HK (one and only), has the odd bad day.  That was a bad day.  I promise it won't happen again.  Incidentally, I did message Young and invite him to play again.    By the way, I don't need to use rulers to measure where to lead the wind unlike Mr. Young.   I play by intuition (like the pinball wizard).

• drmoose
    3,531 Posts
    Wed, Nov 7 2018 12:49 PM

HenryKawa:
    (like a pinhead wanker).

Ftfy Henry. Welcome back.

Doc :)

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Wed, Nov 7 2018 12:58 PM

I love it....:)

Pensioner, 69, 'who identifies as a 45-year-old' begins legal action to have his age reduced so he can attract more women on Tinder

• Ratelband is suing his local authority after they refused to amend his age
RSS