Forums

Help › Forums

Problem lie Kiawah # 7

rated by 0 users
Sun, Nov 15 2009 5:35 AM (5 replies)
  • igiveup
    110 Posts
    Thu, Oct 15 2009 3:20 PM

I had a lie on Kiawah # 7 that I couldn't play from. It is in the mulch on the right of the green around pin high. I have a replay on My Profile.

Thanks.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Thu, Oct 15 2009 4:10 PM

Did you try a punch shot?  Search "Mulch" over there ------> and you will see that others have had this problems as well.

Peace                                                 

• PugsAce
    1,825 Posts
    Fri, Oct 16 2009 7:21 PM

Yep. Stuck beside the tree. Tried chips, pitches, and punches full shots in a bunch of directions. 11 shots maxed out. Right before the "problem lie", I was on the side of the tree opposite the green and shot towards the flag. The ball came through between the tree and a little stump beside it (went about a yard but stayed next to tree in mulch). That might have been what "stuck" the ball.

Snaike:

Did you try a punch shot?  Search "Mulch" over there ------> and you will see that others have had this problems as well.

Peace                                                 

edit: didn't think to try the punch.

Thanks.

• PugsAce
    1,825 Posts
    Sat, Oct 17 2009 12:17 PM

This is where this happened... sorry... 1st attempt at uploading pic...

• GLADSTONESCREWER
    749 Posts
    Sat, Oct 17 2009 1:55 PM

Well i tried every bloody shot in the book and could not get out of this shitty lie & i was doing ok in this weeks 18 hole tourny until i ended up in that ***.

• ironking34
    749 Posts
    Sun, Nov 15 2009 5:35 AM

Full swing worked for me but you have to hit it real hard to fly over the green....If you try to adjust your full shot to make it on the green then it won't move......Punch didn't work for me....

RSS