Forums

Help › Forums

Join WGT in Atlanta for VUSAm Live! *UPDATED* Now with Streaming Links

Tue, Sep 25 2018 4:31 PM (178 replies)
  • alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Wed, Sep 12 2018 7:29 PM

justacowboy:

I find it  very hard to believe anyone would take the time out of their lifes to watch two guys play a dumb video game  ....... and even harder to believe that someone would travel to the usa to play it ......

LMAO

And I find it hard to believe you would take time out of your schedule to read the thread initially, then bewildering that you then post on a subject you have obvious disdain for.

I have read many of your posts over the years, and invariably they are negative which would also partially explain your lack of "friends" and being in a CC of one, despite playing a lot of alt shot and match play over the years. Odd...of which I am sure you are.

Of course you are entitled to your views, but this latest whine comes across as sour grapes or jealously in my eyes.

Mocking someone for wanting to travel to the USA, whether it is for a computer game or vacation is strange......maybe it is hard to envision the surrounds outside of your basement?

As for taking too much time out of their lifes renders me speechless.....plain dumb.

• f1dget
    4,074 Posts
    Wed, Sep 12 2018 9:58 PM

WGTChampion:

pmm711:

kavvz:

So, who's playing mags?  Is it a secret?  ;)

Naturali is playing him

Yes! The match is Fmagnets vs Naturali

Best Of luck to the both of you, order heaps of room service and lot's of Strippers. I'm sure you're favorite WGT Moderator will pick up the bill.

Your favorite WGT moderator (obviously that's me) will be there. 

That's you bro, good man

Let's party!

_CHAMPION 

let's PAR-TAY!!

• LuckySkreet
    611 Posts
    Wed, Sep 12 2018 11:09 PM

Would love to attend.......unfortunately, I'll probably be at the coast sorting out the mess and salvaging the pieces of what's left after this storm.......  it is what it is....

Jay and Paul.....   do video and possibly post somewhere, I'd love to watch....

Mags.....  burn it up brother....burn it up....

And.......   will Hansi & Company be attending and playing.......lmfao....

Take care folks......  have a great time....

--Danny

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Thu, Sep 13 2018 4:55 AM

alanti:

justacowboy:

I find it  very hard to believe anyone would take the time out of their lifes to watch two guys play a dumb video game  ....... and even harder to believe that someone would travel to the usa to play it ......

LMAO

being in a CC of one, despite playing a lot of alt shot and match play over the years. Odd...of which I am sure you are.

Not to mention the name of said Cc coupled with the score history.  Lol

• dedBuNNy
    1,919 Posts
    Thu, Sep 13 2018 10:15 AM

Easy 500 bucks there Icon... In writing, witnessed by countless people and digitally signed by way of being logged into a registered member account.

All legal and binding.

Only issue I see is.... Pink or blue....yellow?

• justacowboy
    1,338 Posts
    Thu, Sep 13 2018 11:24 AM

dedBuNNy:

Easy 500 bucks there Icon... In writing, witnessed by countless people and digitally signed by way of being logged into a registered member account.

All legal and binging.

Only issue I see is.... Pink or blue....yellow?

any color would be fine  !!!!!!!   yep easy $500 ......  i  think it would be fun to see if he would do it and  it would bring some great entertainment to this event 

come on   icon  do it !!!!!!!

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Thu, Sep 13 2018 11:42 AM

To give WGT a little idea of the average members view....

Atlanta is 8-9 hrs from my house if you drive at night and forget about speed limits lol

I would drive it to meet Jay, Paul, FMags, etc etc., if my health permitted it, without a doubt....

I wouldn't drive to the other side of my home town to watch the match....

Take no offense please, that is how it is, no fault of WGT....there are people/members here I would like to meet, I would like to meet the WGT staff/mods, I would like to commentate on the match too, but watching that match would rank below "cutting my lawn"....I would watch a live feed or recording of it!

For those on the fence about going or not, we have a brand new Top Golf within 5 minutes of my house here in the St. Louis/St. Charles area....the facility is a lot better than I expected, a lot of fun, a little pricey but worth it...

I was there the 2nd night it was open, and we REALLY had a good time....now I was shocked at the $12+ cost of a hamburger, but I'm a guy who still thinks $5 is high for a Burger and Fries LOL

If your anywhere near close to Atlanta, meeting some WGT members and an evening playing TopGolf is well worth it....OH Yeah, there is some kind of golf tournament too!

• bigcountry317
    4,269 Posts
    Thu, Sep 13 2018 12:37 PM

I can't get away for a trip to Atlanta but I would definitely make the 1 1/2 hour drive to the nearest Topgolf location if the match were broadcast live there.  It'd be pretty fun to take a few cuts and knock back a few frosty beverages while watching the match.  Is there any chance this is in the works?

• garyk49
    2,319 Posts
    Thu, Sep 13 2018 1:07 PM

As we speak, I am checking to make sure my camcorder still works.  My plan is to go on Saturday for the match and to meet some folks and record it with the camcorder.  Still have to work out exactly what I need to do to upload to utube for all to see.

My thoughts, are to film the people playing.  If I can get the screen also, great.

I would like to see some sort of itinerary for both Friday and Saturday.  I could possibly make both of the days.  I live about 1 1/2 hours drive south of Atlanta, down in Thomaston.

If this is already in the works through TopGolf/WGT, it might be good to know before I go to figuring out what exactly I need to do, or if someone else is already planning this or has a better idea.

• dedBuNNy
    1,919 Posts
    Thu, Sep 13 2018 1:52 PM

For people looking to go there and shoot live video for the purpose of broadcasting on YouTube, you might want to check with TG regarding copyright and permissions and such.

This is after all a sponsored event with advertisers and promotions attached to the company.

Just sort of suck for people to go all the way there, dragging equipment with them only to find they're not allowed to broadcast live.

RSS