• jason01291
    416 Posts
    Wed, Sep 12 2018 11:07 AM

Can it be streamed on YouTube sir 

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Wed, Sep 12 2018 11:11 AM

Agree Jay -- seems fairly simple.  

Would be pretty sad to have a huge live event for just the 6 or so that can make it + the participants.  

Maybe they can take it one step further and hook in mic's for the players and obvi the commentators as well. 

• justacowboy
    1,338 Posts
    Wed, Sep 12 2018 11:38 AM

I find it  very hard to believe anyone would take the time out of their lifes to watch two guys play a dumb video game  ....... and even harder to believe that someone would travel to the usa to play it ......

LMAO

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Wed, Sep 12 2018 12:26 PM

justacowboy:

I find it  very hard to believe anyone would take the time out of their lifes to watch two guys play a dumb video game  ....... and even harder to believe that someone would travel to the usa to play it ......

LMAO

Thank you for your feedback. 

_CHAMPION 

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Wed, Sep 12 2018 12:47 PM

Well, good luck to both players in this WGT event. I am sure with the technology that WGT has the broadcasting of this game will be on board for the members to watch and be somewhat a part of.

Once again Good Luck, and have an awesome time.

Gary (woodo)   

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Wed, Sep 12 2018 1:56 PM

jayw4862:
    I'm going to do as much video as I can. Hopefully others will record some of the action, too.

That's exactly what we want to see....

The players sitting infront of a screen, clicking the mouse, maybe talking about their thought process as they line up the shot  etc etc

Basically we want to see a LIVE event..not just another Twitch / U-Tube type match..

Maybe get an interview with the players 1st ?

It should be aired on screens throughout all the Topgolf branches too...

This could be a great event if done properly.

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Wed, Sep 12 2018 4:54 PM

That would be sweet.  

Surely a venue like a TopGolf Atlanta has the required technology there already to do something sweet vs. simply seeing a screen of someone playing.  

https://topgolf.com/us/gallery/?venue=atlanta

Call them and get their IT people on it;  If they don't have an IT Dept. then hire someone.

Do it right! 

• justacowboy
    1,338 Posts
    Wed, Sep 12 2018 6:24 PM

WGTChampion:

justacowboy:

LMAO

Thank you for your feedback. 

_CHAMPION 

ty champion ........ I have a feeling the only ones that will be watching this is about 6 WGT folks ....... icon (sure hope he wears his TUTU )   and the drunks that go to a topgolf  place to get drunk

• justacowboy
    1,338 Posts
    Wed, Sep 12 2018 6:39 PM

icon  .... if you wear a tutu  at this tournament  and its filmed or its caught on camera .......ill give you $ 500   ..........

• AngelaS
    23 Posts
    Wed, Sep 12 2018 7:26 PM

Fun!! I live in Atlanta....do you need reservations for this ??

Angela

RSS