Forums

Help › Forums

2018 Andyson Memorial Bracket Eliminations

Sat, Oct 13 2018 7:24 AM (207 replies)
  • kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Fri, Oct 5 2018 7:10 PM

gg Tony enjoyed the round, and GL in the final.  

Vn par on 9 after being in the rough -- again!  :)   Lol 

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Fri, Oct 5 2018 8:57 PM
    Brad, your an awesome player brother. I got lucky and dropped a couple long putts or we would have been in extra holes for sure. I look forward to us playing another in alt shot or something so we're on the same team. I don't want to be on the other side of you again lol. Well done sir!
  • amateur4sure
    2,195 Posts
    Sat, Oct 6 2018 12:14 PM

Well done to Tony & Thomas making the final.. Best of luck Guys but have fun.

Knowing the both of you it should be fun all the way...

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Sat, Oct 6 2018 1:15 PM

GOOD LUCK to both players.

It couldn't end any better. Both extremely skilled players of the game. Just an awesome finish to a well organized, coordinated, and directed Community Organized Tournament. 

I sure hope this tournament continues. This is by far one of the better community organized tournaments. Not meaning "the best" just saying "one of the better" organized tournaments. 

Again. What a GREAT ending to the andyson Memorial Tournament with 2 well deserved players competing for that famous "jump through the hoops" trophy. GL my friends. Jeff 

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Sat, Oct 6 2018 2:39 PM
    Thank you Chris, we're working on getting it set up. I'm sure Dennis will be lurking on each hole and throwing us into some funny stuff! It will be a fun 18 holes and I thank all of you for running this thing.
  • kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Sat, Oct 6 2018 3:40 PM

GL guys, and have fun.   Enjoyed the tourney & ty to Shed for putting it together again.  

Cheers all!  :) 

• Shedlite
    917 Posts
    Sat, Oct 6 2018 9:47 PM

Congratulations claremoreblue(Tony) on advancing to the finals

• conveyorguy
    776 Posts
    Mon, Oct 8 2018 1:08 PM
    congrats and Good Luck to both !
  • jason01291
    411 Posts
    Mon, Oct 8 2018 1:58 PM

Goodluck both

claremoreblue vs newcastleb

• newcastleb
    1,813 Posts
    Tue, Oct 9 2018 12:05 PM

Well Tony & I got it on round dear old Kia with it's 'can't-see-a-frickin-thing' greens.  As expected it was quite a tight game, Tony's putter took awhile to get going but I carelessly didn't take full advantage.

In the end, he who made less error's was the deserved winner, so I'd like to be the 1st to congratulate our winner of the 2018 Andyson Memorial

CLAREMOREBLUE

09 Oct
    claremoreblue defeated newcastleb in a 18 hole match play game on KIAWAH ISLAND: THE OCEAN COURSE.
RSS