Sat, Oct 13 2018 7:24 AM (207 replies)
  • gonfission
    2,229 Posts
    Mon, Aug 20 2018 6:57 AM

Wleiss vs gonfission

Wleiss won 1 up

Great game. Great comedy in chat, as well as shots fired

Bless Andy & his family

Elvis has left the building.............

☢---------------<*{{{{{-(

• wleiss
    6,267 Posts
    Mon, Aug 20 2018 7:04 AM

gonfission  vs.  wleiss   wleiss wins 1 up

Just got off the course with gonfission  (Joe).  We had a real good time out there. Joe's a real character. Out of a Mark Wahlberg movie. As much fun as it was, it was also a closely contested match going down to the last shot on the 9th hole. I wouldn'y say either of us played lights out, but we held our own. Better than holding somebody else's, Joe would probably say.

Thank you Shedlite and anybody else who worked on this tourney to honor Andyson. I am still learning about him and it all sounds good. He is worthy of the admiration he gets. Thanks again. Great job!

wleiss

• gonfission
    2,229 Posts
    Mon, Aug 20 2018 10:42 AM

HAH! Good stuff ^^^

I completely concur with the holding of another's, is right out.......

It was the "Wicked Pissa" I complimented you with, right? That's always the dead giveaway, that I'm from the Boston area, as Wahlberg is. My accent outshines his day & night.......

It was indeed a grand match. Couldn't ask for better company or entertainment

Don't forget to google "The Boston Driving Song"

The singer has the best "Revere" accent going. It's hilarious & ALL TRUE

The guy singing should have received a Grammy, or a Homie, whatever one receives for outstanding music

:-))

I'll be looking for you wleiss

Joe

☢-----------------<*{{{{{-(

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Mon, Aug 20 2018 11:45 AM

The yobooya v MainzMan result is in.

I think Dennis was rooting for me somehow out there, I seemed to have a bit of a blessed round while Ron was just missing putts.  A good game though in very nice company.

A very close tee shot on the 7th sealed the deal for me in the end.  Many thanks for the game Ron, looking forward to more of them.

• VEM9000
    169 Posts
    Mon, Aug 20 2018 1:03 PM

Just had a very enjoyable ( if short lived ) match with DufferJohn7. Duffer John wins 4 up. as it didn't seem appropriate to use my special powers during matchplay in memory of Dennis. Well met, and well played DJ7, perhaps we'll meet again.

Vem :)

• 1secretsanta
    80 Posts
    Mon, Aug 20 2018 5:27 PM

VEM9000:
    use my special powers

Dear Mr Vem .  

I do not know you .

Knor have we ever met .

Early it is to ask for some help as in a Gift .

Please .

Turn down the " power" and re boobooot ,,, As the final two play would be the Time .

1secretsants 

• Mlevin
    775 Posts
    Mon, Aug 20 2018 6:25 PM

RoggRR:

MLEVIN (won) vs RoggRR

It was good game, Thanks marc.
    Good luck in next round.

Very nice to meet you, Rogg. Enjoyed the game, and thanks to the organizers for hosting this great event in honor of one of WGT's finest.

Marc

• Cuber
    102 Posts
    Mon, Aug 20 2018 7:50 PM

Shedlite,

My apologies, but I am unable to continue and will not be able to join mystry78.

Thank you again for all you've done to give honor to Andyson.

Cuber / Steve

• bery111
    3,859 Posts
    Tue, Aug 21 2018 3:50 AM

MioKontic 3UP vs bery111

Just had a nice outing around the front 9 with Mio. His putter was working well, mine felt like a piece of wet lettuce in my hands! :D

Enjoyed a good chat about Dennis, although it was a brief chat given the score line. Definitely look forward to playing again at some point. 

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Tue, Aug 21 2018 4:30 PM
    21 Aug
    kavvz defeated thegoosebag in a 9 hole match play game on CONGRESSIONAL C.C..

Had an enjoyable game with Mark with lots of chat and sweet strokes.  gg Mark -- enjoyable round.  Cheers!
    brad
RSS