Forums

Help › Forums

an easier way to get credits

Fri, Nov 27 2009 5:17 AM (27 replies)
  • EllisSpice
    871 Posts
    Tue, Oct 13 2009 8:58 AM

showtime73:
    also it sounds like you called me an idiot,we dont need people like you on this site

Who called you an idiot in this thread? If someone did, it's amazing seeing as this is the first time you've spoken in this thread! I smell something fishy round here (waits for next post to have a smiley of a cooking fish)

• showtime73
    114 Posts
    Tue, Oct 13 2009 9:10 AM

i was talking about the fact he pretty much said people who spend money here is an idiot...did you even read what i replied to? have fun cooking ur happy fish...ty

• EllisSpice
    871 Posts
    Tue, Oct 13 2009 9:23 AM

Ah, I see what you meant (that'll teach me to read everything in a thread before I comment). I take back everything I said.

• showtime73
    114 Posts
    Tue, Oct 13 2009 10:24 AM

no problem ellis,its just i spent a lot of money here,im sure im not the only one...if im broke and run out of balls,well starters i guess...lol   maybe i did take it a little to personal....bad mood cus i have to relearn how to put on these fast greens..ty showtime73

• WeePee
    3 Posts
    Tue, Oct 13 2009 1:49 PM

i think instead of getting credits (that are almost useless) when you rank up, just get a new set of "wgt starters" clubs.

if everyone starts with a free set of clubs why not get a new free set when you rank up?  they don't have to be as good as the purchasable ones, but would just make the game more fun for those who get up to pro and cannot afford to use the starting set.

• topsaildirt
    2 Posts
    Thu, Nov 12 2009 12:20 PM

WeePee...That idea makes too much sense.  Me likes though.

• Mallamca
    1 Posts
    Sun, Nov 15 2009 1:28 PM

It is just a game with a lot of random calculations on the shots. As in real golf, luck is a major factor to consider.

By the way, buying stuff will not help you as pratice (and luck) do!

• BrianWhitt
    6 Posts
    Mon, Nov 23 2009 7:10 AM

PadraigMurphy:

I am not one of the rich one's that buy stuff at random on here to have the best.

Really?!!!  You talked about turning down a free round at Bethpage Black, which is valued at $100 a shot, $120 if you're not a NY resident.  Guess I though you would have money to spare ...

• naughty1
    104 Posts
    Mon, Nov 23 2009 7:16 AM

PadraigMurphy:
    Kind of like the NY yankees buying a world series.

AMEN BROTHER

• naughty1
    104 Posts
    Mon, Nov 23 2009 7:21 AM

Mallamca:
    By the way, buying stuff will not help you as pratice (and luck) do!

Amazing that you could think that. Proof in the pudding. Those 72-75 avg people buy clubs that hit balls 320 yds on the drive and 250 on the 3 wood, and oops, they are avg 65.

I have had the opportunity to play some of the 63-68 masters on the practice round. We both used regular clubs, and no one has beat me. At this time my avg is 73 

How you can think that shortening the golf course by 10-20% will not improve your score 

RSS