Forums

Help › Forums

an easier way to get credits

Fri, Nov 27 2009 5:17 AM (27 replies)
  • lilzeke
    41 Posts
    Sun, Oct 11 2009 6:08 AM

What us world golf tour users need is an easier way to get credits! I am not louded with cash wiping my behind with it. It seems though that you the creators might be. I don't even own a credit card yet so how am i to pay for a golf club. Oh, i know how the creators want me to get new clubs. They want me to sell a bunch of stuff on ebay and then on top of that the meter on the clubs go one hundred miles an hour! This is what I think you people are doing with all us idiots paying money with our clubs. You take our money and probobly is a lot of it and then don't even make the game any better to play. If you think about it if you made the game more likable to play, then maybe you will get more idiots to come play the game and get more money out of us. Doesn't that sound like a good idea to you?

Jacob Moore aka lilzeke

• jeff26
    97 Posts
    Sun, Oct 11 2009 7:04 AM

lol

• StayHomeEarnNow
    3 Posts
    Sun, Oct 11 2009 7:53 AM

Build your own game and then write your own rules....   These guys have worked a ton of hours and invested a lot to provide you a game to play...   Stop whining and practice more.....     Or go work harder for a credit card if you wish to invest in improving...  

• boozybob1
    89 Posts
    Sun, Oct 11 2009 11:55 AM

I found out that Visa Gift Card works for buying credits.  These cards are available at most stores, I purchased mine at Walgreens.  I believe 30$ is the min

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Sun, Oct 11 2009 12:23 PM

I would recommend thoroughly reading through any premium tournament's rules.  You might be surprised what you find in there.

• danohi50
    1,020 Posts
    Sun, Oct 11 2009 1:30 PM

go mow grandmas yard

• lilzeke
    41 Posts
    Sun, Oct 11 2009 2:08 PM

i just need to add something to my post earlier. If you notice there isn't very many stroke play courses available to us. Why don't they take the money from us and take care of that. I came on here in the first place for a fun GOLF   game to play. Closest to the hole is just a practive driving range type of thing. Now stroke play actually is part of the game. Like my elders always tell me think before you speak.

Lilzeke Jacob Moore

• mdl1976
    2 Posts
    Sun, Oct 11 2009 3:46 PM

thank you,i agree fully

• gaoerfuqiu
    443 Posts
    Mon, Oct 12 2009 5:47 PM

As noted many times before, it takes twelve people, six months, and $200,000 to complete one 18-hole stroke play course. Creating the game of World Golf Tour is very complicated and expensive and it requires a lot of patience from its participants - after all, the basic usage of the game is free and that merits some form of patience. WGT administration has announced that St. Andrews will be added in future updates, but a time schedule has been set and so the course could be added on tonight's update, a few weeks from now, or even next year.

• showtime73
    114 Posts
    Tue, Oct 13 2009 8:48 AM

did you no if you go online you can get a cool golf game for free,its called polor golf...you can aim the ball while in the air and fit a bowling ball in the hole,u can do all that with the clubs they give you.............also it sounds like you called me an idiot,we dont need people like you on this site

RSS