Forums

Help › Forums

Henry Kawa > Moderator?

Mon, Sep 18 2023 8:29 AM (61 replies)
  • craigswan
    30,983 Posts
    Sun, Nov 4 2018 3:43 AM

Too bad that all the people who know how to run this country are busy driving taxis or cutting hair and retired cops .

• craigswan
    30,983 Posts
    Sun, Nov 4 2018 3:44 AM

I wrote somewhere once that the third-rate mind was only happy when it was thinking with the majority, the second-rate mind was only happy when it was thinking with the minority, and the first-rate mind was only happy when it was thinking.

• craigswan
    30,983 Posts
    Sun, Nov 4 2018 5:52 AM

Some golf questions a moderator should be able to answer . TRUE OR FALSE .

1 - When a golf cart is shared by two or more players, at all times the cart and everything in it are deemed to be the equipment of the driver only..

2 - Once a player has taken his stance in a bunker, he is not permitted to leave this position to change clubs and take his stance second time.

3 - A player putts from 10 feet and his ball comes to rest overhanging the hole. He walks to the side of the hole and his ball falls into the hole 25 seconds later. The player is not subject to penalty..

4 - A player may remove a stake defining out of bounds which interferes with his swing..

5 - Sand and loose soil are loose impediments anywhere on the course.

6 - In a foursomes competition, A and B are partners. Player A drives and there is doubt whether the ball is out of bounds so A and B decide to play a provisional ball. Player A must play the provisional ball.

7 - The nearest point of relief can be closer to the hole..

8 - The hole lining must be sunk at least 1 inch (25.4 mm) below the putting green surface.

9 - A water hazard must contain water.

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Sun, Nov 4 2018 9:29 AM

craigswan:

Some golf questions a moderator should be able to answer . TRUE OR FALSE .

1 - When a golf cart is shared by two or more players, at all times the cart and everything in it are deemed to be the equipment of the driver only..

2 - Once a player has taken his stance in a bunker, he is not permitted to leave this position to change clubs and take his stance second time.

3 - A player putts from 10 feet and his ball comes to rest overhanging the hole. He walks to the side of the hole and his ball falls into the hole 25 seconds later. The player is not subject to penalty..

4 - A player may remove a stake defining out of bounds which interferes with his swing..

5 - Sand and loose soil are loose impediments anywhere on the course.

6 - In a foursomes competition, A and B are partners. Player A drives and there is doubt whether the ball is out of bounds so A and B decide to play a provisional ball. Player A must play the provisional ball.

7 - The nearest point of relief can be closer to the hole..

8 - The hole lining must be sunk at least 1 inch (25.4 mm) below the putting green surface.

9 - A water hazard must contain water.

1. F

2. F

3. F

4.  F

5.  F

6. T

7. F

8.  T

9.  F

• amateur4sure
    2,195 Posts
    Sun, Dec 30 2018 3:03 PM

Hmmm so Henry, I have sent sent several game invites to you all being declined, No explation whatsoever.......... If You don`t want to play (any game of your choice) then why friend me?

Last chance mate, Next time i sent Invite (While you are green) take it or leave it but at least have the decency to explain why you ignore my invites?  Gonna leave it there for now!

One chance only mate.    I`m not a top player by any means but if you are on my Friend list then you are willing to play me in any game than you desire.

Later, Chris

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Sun, Sep 8 2019 6:31 PM

alosso:

HenryKawa:
    I believe I can be a very good role model and excellent Moderator.
    Bei drei wird gelacht!

Eins - zwei - vier - haben wir gelacht!

=> We start laughing on "Three".

One - Two - Four - holy moly, how we laughed!

How about now alosso?  Still laughing?   lol.

• craigswan
    30,983 Posts
    Mon, Sep 9 2019 4:20 AM

Resurrection shuffle .

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Thu, Nov 7 2019 5:52 AM

Someday, I will tell everyone the truth about Henry Kawa.

Whats funny, I can tell the truth and no one will believe me anyways.  

Its like when I had a full house and told everyone at the table they better fold cause I have aces over kings.  They raised instead of folding.  I took down a large pot.

In all the years of many people trying to get me banned, I was never banned. 

Henry Kawa - untouchable?  lol

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Thu, Nov 7 2019 6:16 AM

Hell, the way this game has been going, I just figured you were the owner making all the decisions............

RSS