Forums

Help › Forums

Henry Kawa > Moderator?

Mon, Sep 18 2023 8:29 AM (61 replies)
  • craigswan
    30,834 Posts
    Fri, Oct 26 2018 2:47 PM

Caution Henry .

The numbers on a roulette wheel add up to 666.

• garypinhunter
    1,049 Posts
    Sat, Oct 27 2018 7:46 AM
    [quote user="bubbsboy"

Please dont try to friend me though as i run a busy club and keep my friends to club members or some jolly good eggs that ive conversed with during my time in the game.

Bubbs

Your a jolly good egg yourself Bubbs. Gary
  • ct690911
    7,190 Posts
    Sat, Oct 27 2018 8:21 AM

garypinhunter:
    [quote user="bubbsboy"

Please dont try to friend me though as i run a busy club and keep my friends to club members or some jolly good eggs that ive conversed with during my time in the game.

Bubbs

Your a jolly good egg yourself Bubbs. Gary

+1

• craigswan
    30,834 Posts
    Tue, Oct 30 2018 8:05 AM

Dear Henry ,

Need a moderator's advice please .

maybe not .

• HenryKawa
    1,720 Posts
    Wed, Oct 31 2018 2:28 PM

craigswan:

Dear Henry ,

Need a moderator's advice please .

This is the second marriage for both of us and when I said I will, I knew very well that I couldn't . I have been paying a psychiatrist  £50 per hour every week . Do you think I am mad .

I also suspected my wife has been fooling around but when I confronted her she denied it and said it won't happen again .

LOL.  Sorry for laughing.  Its not funny when a spouse starts running around.  Why I laughed is that she denied it but then said "it won't happen again" suggesting that something did happen.   I am a trained investigator/interrogator and I would have to say "she likely did have an affair".    If you love her, you would give her another chance.  Let me know how you make out.  By the way, I have not been hired as Moderator yet, but I am attempting to get the job.    Working on it. I think it will happen soon.

• craigswan
    30,834 Posts
    Thu, Nov 1 2018 12:50 AM

Dear henry , 

maybe not .

• HenryKawa
    1,720 Posts
    Sat, Nov 3 2018 11:24 AM

Craig,

Yes, she should definately put on an apron for her own safety - protection from grease spattering.    Also, QUESTION: how old are you.   I assumed you are of an age where you would not require birth control.   Anyhow, get  your action now, because once you turn 60 its all down hill from there.

Craig, just to remind you.  What does all this have to do with golf and WGT?   The forums were designed for the discussion of things relating to WGT.  Remember, you were moderated at one time - you want to be careful.  I don't mind answering your questions about life, but try to keep it to a minimum.  WGT is a great place to come, buy equipment, spend money, and enjoy the game of golf online.  They are very flexible and forgiving but we don't want to abuse their kind nature.  

Your best friend,

Henry

• craigswan
    30,834 Posts
    Sat, Nov 3 2018 1:06 PM

Really good advice henry .

You will make a great  moderator .

• Duckster789
    534 Posts
    Sat, Nov 3 2018 6:59 PM

HenryKawa:

Craig, just to remind you.  What does all this have to do with golf and WGT?   The forums were designed for the discussion of things relating to WGT. 

Yeah, if only WGT would designate a section where people could discuss that... And Everything Else!

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Sun, Nov 4 2018 3:08 AM
    Duckster789:

HenryKawa:

Craig, just to remind you.  What does all this have to do with golf and WGT?   The forums were designed for the discussion of things relating to WGT. 

Yeah, if only WGT would designate a section where people could discuss that... And Everything Else!

This is gonna be fun! Just wondering when and if the judge is going to weigh in? He's been quiet since Henry's back?
RSS