Forums

Help › Forums

CTTH Challenge

rated by 0 users
Fri, Oct 9 2009 1:47 PM (3 replies)
  • Infinito3010
    3,689 Posts
    Fri, Oct 9 2009 12:08 PM

I select a course for practice, Bali . Practicing with my clubs and selection to find myself on the leader-board.  I did not pick closest to the hole under Tournaments, then pick for example "Oct Bali Hai Sweeps".

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Fri, Oct 9 2009 1:17 PM

Hi inifinito, when you create a CTTH game, you are automatically entered into one of our monthly course sweepstakes. Because you created a CTTH game on Bali Hai, for example, you were entered into the Oct Bali Hai Sweeps. Hope this helps.

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Fri, Oct 9 2009 1:44 PM

This can be confusing WGTalex, especially for new players.  Thanks for clearing that up.  As for stroke play practice rounds , that's not clear either.  First, one must (In the MAIN MENU ) SELECT COURSE , click on COURSE then GAME TYPE then STROKE PLAY to see a PRACTICE option.  For me, in a future update/improvement, 'PRACTICE ' mode in the SINGLE PLAYER GAME selection on the MAIN MENU would be preferred. Not sure how many people would use it, but at least it would be easy to find.

Joey

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Fri, Oct 9 2009 1:47 PM

Meant to say: As for stroke play practice rounds , that's not  clear either. 

Was able to make the correction on the previous post and could not figure out how to delete this one.  Sorry.

Joey

RSS