Forums

Help › Forums

Question

Wed, Jun 20 2018 1:15 PM (63 replies)
  • alosso
    21,043 Posts
    Tue, Jun 19 2018 11:40 AM

So you are here to take the shame of a liar - enjoy!

Maybe I've seen a bit more and been a tad closer to some than you - it's not me who is guessing blindfolded and running into the dung.

• Robert1893
    7,679 Posts
    Tue, Jun 19 2018 11:51 AM
    Nevertheless, holding a different belief or opinion does not make a person a liar. A person can be wrong and not be a liar. Jus sayin.
  • birchi
    1,492 Posts
    Tue, Jun 19 2018 11:58 AM

alosso:

birchi:
    Obviously no one can possibly come up with hard facts in this case
    So, no proof - and I'm only talking about the identities.

Not exactly sure what your claim ist. I'm sure that Hannsi and Tasor were not the same person (I was in a German CC with Hannsi before his miraculous rise to the top and interacted with him briefly). But I'm pretty confident that one of them started a new account and both were cheating. Not sure if you disagree with any of that.

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Tue, Jun 19 2018 11:58 AM

alosso:

So you are here to take the shame of a liar - enjoy!

Maybe I've seen a bit more and been a tad closer to some than you - it's not me who is guessing blindfolded and running into the dung.

I will admit that I have only been told that Hansi and tasor were one and the same, however as far as the rest of it goes...

Over the years people have sent me copies of chat logs and emails with a lot of admitted wrong doing talked about...they do it because they trust me not to say or post anything..., you want to let that subject disappear, trust me, aside from you thinking it, you don't know squat!!

Although he did have another identity, maybe it's you ()()()() LMAO ()()()()

• alosso
    21,043 Posts
    Tue, Jun 19 2018 1:18 PM

birchi:
    I'm sure that Hannsi and Tasor were not the same person
    +100

birchi:
    But I'm pretty confident that one of them started a new account and both were cheating. Not sure if you disagree with any of that.

While it's impossible to agree or disagree to rumours, I have evidence that the company would follow the snotty business strategy NOT to tell them why they were ejected. So, how should anybody else KNOW? My interest in that nebulous situation ceased when nothing moved, so I eventually released them from my CC. No contact since then.

But I still don't accept hearsay being translied into facts, as attempted here.

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Tue, Jun 19 2018 1:30 PM
    It seems here that it is up to the player to prove their innocence rather than for us or wgt to prove they're guilty. It's the other way round in real life of course. But then here it is very easy to prove your innocence.
  • birchi
    1,492 Posts
    Tue, Jun 19 2018 2:09 PM

alosso:
    But I still don't accept hearsay being translied into facts, as attempted here.

birchi:
    Obviously no one can possibly come up with hard facts in this case

birchi:
    But I'm pretty confident that one of them started a new account and both were cheating.

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Tue, Jun 19 2018 2:39 PM

"The more people rationalize cheating, the more it becomes a culture of dishonesty. And that can become a vicious, downward cycle. Because suddenly, if everyone else is cheating, you feel a need to cheat, too"...........Stephen Covey

"I would prefer even to fail with honor than win by cheating".......Sophocles

"Integrity is not a conditional word. It doesn't blow in the wind or change with the weather. It is your inner image of yourself, and if you look in there and see a man who won't cheat, then you know he never will." .....John D. MacDonald

"When people cheat in any arena, they diminish themselves, they threaten their own self-esteem and their relationships with others by undermining the trust they have in their ability to succeed and in their ability to be true"........... Cheryl Hughes

"If you succeed in cheating someone, don't think that the person is a fool , Realize that the person trusted you much, more than you deserve"......?

"But human nature dictates that there will always be cheaters. That's inevitable. Where there's money involved and glory, there are going to be people that cheat, and there will always be ways to cheat". .....David Millar.

"A cheat will rarely burden ones closest friend with their dishonesty, unless deep inside they are ashamed"...........me.

• TopShelf2010
    10,881 Posts
    Tue, Jun 19 2018 3:25 PM

• alosso
    21,043 Posts
    Tue, Jun 19 2018 8:06 PM

Robert1893:
    Nevertheless, holding a different belief or opinion does not make a person a liar. A person can be wrong and not be a liar. Jus sayin.

From ample experience in biased online discussions, I am quite strict in this subject:

- to state an opinion as a fact, without proof, is a lie to me.

- to state an accusing "fact" without having proof is a lie to me. You can't hide behind "error" when it amounts to mobbing!

Here, the difference (on different subjects) is birchi, showing his confident opinion, and fatdan, with "facts" that he has to withdraw as hearsay (a late but fair move BTW) .

@Dazza: "Innocent until proof" is valid in all cases, except witch trials. And, how should anybody show his innocence while he's gagged, and if he isn't told the charges?

RSS