Forums

Help › Forums

Calling all CC owners

Tue, Jan 10 2012 2:24 AM (208 replies)
  • Suzyswift
    557 Posts
    Wed, Dec 28 2011 9:31 AM

Hi Javier

If your opponent does not respond,,,you will go through to the the next round... don't bother to report it I will adjust, when the time expires on round one.

Thx Sue

• Suzyswift
    557 Posts
    Wed, Dec 28 2011 5:18 PM

Wow 

very surprised your match never turned up Javier,,,as Helen was the one that started this post,,,,you are through to round 2 good luck, can we set date on round 2 say,,,,,,6th Jan 2012

Sue 

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Dec 30 2011 2:19 PM

I played my 2nd round match last night and got soundly beaten by Happyman123uk. 36/32. 

After a heavy night drinking the good stuff, I could hardly see the screen, let alone the million dots on the greens.....lol

Excuses aside.... My good friend played a great game, well done to you Sir and good luck for the rest of the Comp.

-Roger

• Robbie0102
    636 Posts
    Fri, Dec 30 2011 2:21 PM

Good evening,

Javier and I played our match today ... in a "legend-unworthy" match, especially from me, Javier won ... The scores are not interesting ... ;-)))

Thanks to Javier and cycle1979 for two funny matches and the very nice conversation! :-)

And thanks to Sue for the great organisation of this tournament. Great, Sue! :-)

I wish you all the best for the year 2012!!!

Best regards from Germany,

Robbie

• Suzyswift
    557 Posts
    Fri, Dec 30 2011 4:52 PM

I would like to thank all that has took part and thank Helen for the idea, but I think its been a bigger success than most realize, we have another 9 cc wanting to join the next one,,,I have not signed them up yet,,,because I wanted some feed back to see if it was worth while going on,,,but I do believe it will be a success and have some great ideas for future tourneys. ie

CC teams tourneys,,this means when you make a challenge another CC can take it up.

each owner would be a TD and set it up.

Can I also ask the owners that offered prize's for this one to let me know they are still on offer, so we can distribute them, when it concludes.

also any suggestions for 2012 would be gratefully received

Sue  

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Dec 30 2011 5:40 PM

Thanks Sue for running it. My 5 packs is still on offer. I would enjoy another Comp Like this, it's been great.

-Roger

• Robbie0102
    636 Posts
    Sat, Dec 31 2011 12:54 AM

Suzyswift:

Can I also ask the owners that offered prize's for this one to let me know they are still on offer, so we can distribute them, when it concludes.

Hello Sue,

of course my two packs of balls are still on offer. :-)

Suzyswift:

also any suggestions for 2012 would be gratefully received

One idea ... If possible, what about an Alternate Shot-Challenge? The CC owners chooses one member of his club to play the challenge vs. other owners and his partner.

Best regards,

Robbie

• Suzyswift
    557 Posts
    Sat, Dec 31 2011 10:03 AM

To All

• nashkurt
    173 Posts
    Sat, Dec 31 2011 11:40 AM

WELLDONE SUE......you lead by example...this tournament couldnt have found a better organiser than you..and we from swifty's are proud of your achievements..

wish you success and god bless you for all your hard work..

nash

• MaSeVierBal
    157 Posts
    Sun, Jan 1 2012 10:06 PM

Hi,

Would be interested in taking part in future CC Owner tournaments, unfortunately missed this one it seems!

MSVB

RSS