Forums

Help › Forums

Calling all CC owners

Tue, Jan 10 2012 2:24 AM (208 replies)
  • pdxdriver
    2,628 Posts
    Mon, Jan 2 2012 1:41 AM

Hi

I would be interested in taking part in CC Owner Tournaments also.

pdxdriver

• Suzyswift
    557 Posts
    Mon, Jan 2 2012 3:13 AM

Follow the steps in the link

Step 1 sign up to register youself as the owner of a cc here.

INVITE FOR CC OWNERS TOURNEY once done you will be sent a key code to sign up.

activate your code by following the link in the email you will receive, you will then receive another email to confirm registration.

• Suzyswift
    557 Posts
    Tue, Jan 3 2012 8:48 AM

http://www.myleague.com/ccowners/

Please remember if you dont log in at least 0nce in 5 days the sytem will purge you

Sue

• Wesdogg75
    2,431 Posts
    Tue, Jan 3 2012 6:14 PM

Javier and I played our match tonight, went to check website and apparetly we have both been purged......not sure what to do now but I came out on top today in our match.

Wes

• jvr86
    799 Posts
    Tue, Jan 3 2012 6:22 PM

Hi wes. yeah, we played today and wes won by a lot of strokes lol, 5 to be precise. 

I recorded my lost right after the game.It showed me that you were on the final match. And that I lost against you. did you singed in inside the 5 days limit Su told us about?

• Suzyswift
    557 Posts
    Tue, Jan 3 2012 7:02 PM

I have changed the results and will send you a new link code to email address, just sign up again, but remember to sign in at least  once every 6 days

Sue

• jonwayne01
    35 Posts
    Wed, Jan 4 2012 2:39 AM

I just got this post and think it would be a great idea and a great way to get more inter action on what's going on with other cc's and it's alway's good to get new idea's for cc tournaments...Thx for the post....My CC is the Longhorns and we are alway's looking for ather CC's to play or play against othe owners.....wade

• Suzyswift
    557 Posts
    Wed, Jan 4 2012 2:49 AM

Hi Wade if you are interested in joining the cc owners tourney, this is the first step.

Sue

• Suzyswift
    557 Posts
    Wed, Jan 4 2012 2:53 AM

HAPPYMAN AND MANTIS

Has this game been played or was some one purged

• Suzyswift
    557 Posts
    Wed, Jan 4 2012 3:04 AM

An idea for the next tourney

please any suggestions would be gratefully received.

I was thinking of the lines of, each CC owner would create there own team ,"the CC name", members from the CC can join this team.

the first tourney would be an alternate game,so you must have at least one other member of your CC in your team, the owner creates the team and the members join that team.

I will post instructions on how to create a team for your CC and how to sign up for the team, you can then copt and paste it to your own CC forum,,you can have as many members of your CC join even if they cant play at the time schedules.

Second tourney is match play again it would be your CC name as the team.

please remember as long as you sign in at least once in 5 days you will not be purged.

whats your thinking ????????

Sue

RSS