557 Posts
    Fri, Dec 16 2011 6:16 AM

Please check your status and sign up before the 19th

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Dec 16 2011 5:15 PM

Suzyswift:

strawbridgemicha:

Hi, I am new owner of SWC, and have just come across this site and am very interested in joining up please,Micha

Follow the steps in the limkStep 1 sign up to register youself as the owner of a cc here.

INVITE FOR CC OWNERS TOURNEY once done you will be sent a key code to sign up.

activate your code by following the link in the email you will receive, you will then receive another email to confirm registration.

Go to the calendar on the home page, click the 19th December, click on that tourney and register to play in it. if you have completed all steps you should see your name here.

Registered players signed up

On the 19th the tourney will open for check in, once everyone has checked in to play the tourney will open and teams will be drawn to play randomly.

this will be running for 2 weeks or until all matches are played, to give you time to contact your opponent.

It may sound a bit complicated at first ,,but you will find it easy once you look around, hope this helps.

above

Ok everybody. 

This is a bit confusing, I know (no fault to Sue) .... When you sign up to join 'Myleague'... then you will get a message in your Email to Register to the CC Comp. Click the link in your email.  Once you have done that then click on the above link .... 'Registered Players signed up' ... this will bring you to the Comp Screen....

Hit 'Register' on the left hand side and fill in details...and enter

This might be the long way of doing it... if you see the Comp screen, just click 'Register' to enter the Comp.

good luck

Roger

• pierolitfiba
    6,844 Posts
    Sat, Dec 17 2011 2:06 AM

i'd like it

i sent registration

thx bye

• Suzyswift
    557 Posts
    Sat, Dec 17 2011 11:41 AM

Updated

• Suzyswift
    557 Posts
    Sun, Dec 18 2011 1:13 PM

• Suzyswift
    557 Posts
    Sun, Dec 18 2011 1:40 PM

Check in is open, click here then click teams check in

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Mon, Dec 19 2011 12:40 AM

Stupid question sorry, once we've checked in, what next?

-Roger

• Suzyswift
    557 Posts
    Mon, Dec 19 2011 3:43 AM

Last chance to check in, still waiting for 4 players to check in, once the 4 players check in , the draw will be made .log in to tourney page and click check standings or see it here. the loser reports game results ,,just click report, if you do not know how to do this ,let me know the result and I will update it,only a few hours till draw,contact you opponent and arrange game.

• Suzyswift
    557 Posts
    Mon, Dec 19 2011 3:58 AM

Tournament Procedures

1. Sign Up - Register for the tournament.

2. Check In - prior to the first round, check in to show that you are present for the tournament. Check in closes about 5 minutes before the first round, so be sure you aren't late. If you fail to check in, you will be dropped from the tournament. For team tournaments, only the team must check in, not each individual.

3. Check Pairings - Check the pairings a few minutes prior to the round start time. This will tell you who you are matched up to play for the current round.

4. Find Opponent - Locate your opponent inside chat. (Be sure that your name is the same as your ladder name so that your opponents and the T.D. can recognize you.)

5. Play Match - Once you and your opponent are clear on the rules and settings, begin your match.

6. Report Match - All games are reported by the loser.

7. Return to Step 3. - Continue to check pairings  before the next round start time until the tournament is over.

Please ignore the 5 minute procedure as it has been set to run a number of days

• Suzyswift
    557 Posts
    Mon, Dec 19 2011 7:43 AM

Registration is now closed and game started ,,you can log in and check standings.please contact your opponent to play 

RSS