Forums

Help › Forums

Calling all CC owners

Tue, Jan 10 2012 2:24 AM (208 replies)
  • mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Mon, Dec 12 2011 1:17 AM

Suzyswift:

Robbie I will give you all the info you need for myleague,,it a good way to do this for members only,,, I wont set it up till we have 20 players,,as it will purge players for none activitie

Thx for the balls, very kind

Sue 

Any format is fine by me Thks Sue. You will have to send out the details of how the Myleague works.

-Roger

• Suzyswift
    557 Posts
    Mon, Dec 12 2011 3:16 AM

When the tourney stats everyone signup here http://www.myleague.com/ccowners/home/freeSignUp/

dont sign up till we start it ,,as it will purge you fore none active', when the format is set, it will randomly select pairing, they will be shown then .

Sue

• Suzyswift
    557 Posts
    Mon, Dec 12 2011 2:24 PM

An activation key has been sent to all registered cc owners, once you have activated you account we can start this, tourney opens Monday the 19th,but if everyone signs up before then we can start. this. league has been set to private, so only active link will allow you to register.

Once you activate register here http://www.myleague.com/ccowners/tournament/8657311

Then the draw can be randomly paired up.

Stroke play knock out at KAIWAH B9 and will be ran for 2 weeks to give everyone time to contact your opponent.

PRIZES 11 packs kindly donated

1st  6 packs of balls

2nd 3 packs

3rd 1 pack

4th 1pack

Sue

• helen1972
    347 Posts
    Mon, Dec 12 2011 7:15 PM

Sue,

Please re send the invite, after I registered for some reason it wont let me log on, say's my user name is invalid.

As this whole thing was originally my idea, I really do want to be involved !, 

helen.

• Suzyswift
    557 Posts
    Mon, Dec 12 2011 7:39 PM

Resending now Helen, I could do with another TD Helen to help,,???

Sue

• charlee85
    878 Posts
    Tue, Dec 13 2011 1:48 AM

Hi Sue,

If it's ok with you, I would also like to contribute with 300 credits worth of goods from the pro shop to each best performer in their tier, regardless where they finish in the tourney.

And may I take this opportunity to thank you for all the time and effort you have put into this, and make sure you know it does not go unappreciated.

Charlee

xxx

• tezzastheman
    1,122 Posts
    Tue, Dec 13 2011 2:40 AM

theres so many things that need to be improved in cc's, before you can indulge in cc owner playoffs. Go to improved cc play in the forum and give your support

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Tue, Dec 13 2011 2:41 AM

helen1972:

Please re send the invite, after I registered for some reason it wont let me log on, say's my user name is invalid.

Same here

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Tue, Dec 13 2011 3:39 AM

Suzyswift:

An activation key has been sent to all registered cc owners, once you have activated you account we can start this, tourney opens Monday the 19th,but if everyone signs up before then we can start. this. league has been set to private, so only active link will allow you to register.

Once you activate register here http://www.myleague.com/ccowners/tournament/8657311

Then the draw can be randomly paired up.

Stroke play knock out at KAIWAH B9 and will be ran for 2 weeks to give everyone time to contact your opponent.

PRIZES 11 packs kindly donated

1st  6 packs of balls

2nd 3 packs

3rd 1 pack

4th 1pack

Sue

I registered my username for Myleague using the ccowners code that Sue sent to us via email, after this is done they will send you an Activation code via email... click the activation link in you email and then you are ready  to go

Click above Link to register for our Comp

-Roger

• Suzyswift
    557 Posts
    Tue, Dec 13 2011 7:43 AM

Lobster you have registered successively, this is the home page to check who is fully signed up,

http://www.myleague.com/ccowners/

Sorry I had to make it private by using the activation code or it would alow anyone to sign up, this way you all have complete control.

Sue 

RSS