Forums

Help › Forums

"The Old Duffers Retreat CC"

Sun, Dec 20 2020 9:25 AM (251 replies)
  • Kirbo40
    180 Posts
    Sat, Dec 9 2017 3:15 PM

Me and my wife are curious about country clubs. I have gotten a lot of invites to join cc's, but really thought they would cost us credits and time taken away from enjoying the game. Played a round with an owner of another club, and he got me thinking maybe we should join one now. Not sure what the benefits really are - other than having new tourneys to play. I play mostly tourneys cuz I get the most points that way playing by myself. When we are both home and have the time the wife and I play together - that is good points too. My goal is getting to level 103 so I can have the best clubs. Still learning, but have learned a lot in almost 10 months I have been playing from reading the forums. Can not believe how much I didn't know when I started. Would your club be a good fit for us?

Kirbo40

• nolongerlonger
    2,813 Posts
    Sat, Dec 9 2017 4:24 PM

Just sent you a Friend Request Kirbo; accept and we will take it from there.  Looking forward to "meeting " you and continuing this conversation.

nolongerlonger / David

• Kirbo40
    180 Posts
    Sat, Dec 9 2017 5:05 PM

OK - friend accepted. Look forward to " meeting " you also.

Kirbo40

• saltyoldtar
    3,730 Posts
    Mon, Dec 11 2017 5:50 AM

yes we do have great members.

• saltyoldtar
    3,730 Posts
    Mon, Dec 11 2017 5:51 AM

Amen

• dandycap
    1,808 Posts
    Thu, Dec 14 2017 4:29 PM

Sept, 2014        An oldie but goody.

Coming in the next 6 weeks or so The Old Duffers Retreat will become the 4th or 5th country club @ WGT to reach level 20.

Quote:  "The old duffers have consistently been a top-ranking club on the weekly leaderboards".

And we still are in the top 10, week after week.

Come join us for another celebration.

Joe     director @ odr

• nolongerlonger
    2,813 Posts
    Thu, Dec 14 2017 5:24 PM

Did we forget to mention that joining The Old Duffers Retreat Country Club is completely FREE.  A potential new member gives up nothing and receives, in turn, many benefits.  Interested?  Just give us a test drive and you will see the advantages of joining.   See you on the course.  

• Kirbo40
    180 Posts
    Fri, Dec 15 2017 3:58 PM

I am a new ( week old) member of The Old Duffers Retreat and can say this is a bunch of helpful, friendly people. I was against joining a CC for a long time. I just wanted to play rounds with my wife and the odd invite here and there from folks I did not know. My focus was on gaining points to get the best gear I could get. Wish I had known way back then how much faster I could level up by being in a CC. This Club has been awesome for that! Having a lot of fun playing tournies custom made by members here, too.

Kirbo40

• SanteeJack
    121 Posts
    Sun, Dec 17 2017 10:18 AM

Great club, great members, great benefits!

• carolyn260
    79 Posts
    Sun, Dec 17 2017 11:43 AM

I am interested in a new club. I am old retired guy who plays primarily 9am to 4pm est..I enjoy alt, stroke, skins, match all for fun. I also enjoy skype.. Does any of this fit in your club?

RSS