This is a VIDEO GAME!

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jun 5 2022 2:48 PM (28 replies)
  • DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Mon, Nov 27 2017 1:32 PM
    craigswan:

As long as it goes in .

So that would be 1 shot for hitting the ball and then another for hitting his own arm. Can't help thinking it wouldn't of hit the ball if he hadn't attempted to stop it...lol
  • opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Mon, Nov 27 2017 2:53 PM

Would that be . 1 shot for hitting it .  2 for the club hitting it . and 3 for hitting his arm  ?

• adaputter
    1,954 Posts
    Mon, Nov 27 2017 4:17 PM

LVKid:

I was in a conversation about a situation I see all the time I've been playing WGT: Chipping with a wedge on the green.

I will.as always be honest and true to my word with this club as I am with everything. I play WGT and I also play REAL golf. I would never use a wedge on any green situation with my real game BUT, this is a VIDEO GAME...

I WILL use a wedge on the green when I feel necessary and as I see fit with MY Own game play. It IS legal with WGT and just one more tool to use and play with in this VIDEO GAME.

I WONT use my wedge on greens with any type of tourney, match, or stroke play competition game play. This is my own personal decision though and will play MY game as I see fit.

Overview...I play this game to have fun and share in this experence with all as long as it remains fun..I will use, at my discretion, my wedge on any green where my game play warrants.

Not meant to offend here, just being real straight away with all friends and fellow players. With that said...if this is a problem with MFCC then please just drop me from your club and I will gladly find another before I will be a problem for our other members.

My Resolve...this is a fun VIDEO GAME, get over it! jus sayin!

WHAT  YOU MEAN THIS IS A REAL GAME

help doctor i need more pills

• lucineoka
    1 Posts
    Mon, May 30 2022 3:31 PM

I used to spend a lot of time playing video games. It seemed to be the best thing that mankind had created as a teenager.

• HamdenPro
    2,413 Posts
    Mon, May 30 2022 6:54 PM

lucineoka:
    It seemed to be the best thing that mankind had created as a teenager.

That and BOTS, apparantly.

• HamdenPro
    2,413 Posts
    Thu, Jun 2 2022 8:35 PM

If this guy is not on Scott's Bot List, he should be.

Just sayin'

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,504 Posts
    Fri, Jun 3 2022 12:59 AM

HamdenPro:

lucineoka:
    It seemed to be the best thing that mankind had created as a teenager.

That and BOTS, apparently.

Very probable. One thing I don't understand is though... Why is it exposing itself by saying something totally irrelevant and absurd like it did here?!

↓↓↓ ðŸ˜‚😂😂 ↓↓↓

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Fri, Jun 3 2022 1:32 AM

HamdenPro:
    If this guy is not on Scott's Bot List, he should be.

One step ahead of you soldier...

SimonTheBeetle:
    Why is it exposing itself by saying something totally irrelevant and absurd like it did here?!

Perhaps it sounded better in italian bot speak, lol.

• SamSpayed
    4,901 Posts
    Fri, Jun 3 2022 11:08 AM

SimonTheBeetle:
    One thing I don't understand is though... Why is it exposing itself by saying something totally irrelevant and absurd like it did here?!

I've noticed a pattern with the bots that post here.

1.  They create a new WGT account.

2.  They post something innocuous or meaningless, and wait a couple days until the post gets "approved" by the moderators and appears in the Forum.

3.  They go back and modify their post to add a spam link.

It's their way of circumventing moderation to spam.  That's why they do it.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,504 Posts
    Sat, Jun 4 2022 12:42 PM

SamSpayed:

I've noticed a pattern with the bots that post here.

1.  They create a new WGT account.

2.  They post something innocuous or meaningless, and wait a couple days until the post gets "approved" by the moderators and appears in the Forum.

3.  They go back and modify their post to add a spam link.

It's their way of circumventing moderation to spam.  That's why they do it.

Aha! I see, I see.... Quite sly, eh!

RSS