Forums

Help › Forums

what types of game mode are the quickest to level up

rated by 0 users
Tue, Nov 28 2017 8:02 AM (7 replies)
  • Fatguywithabeer
    2 Posts
    Thu, Nov 23 2017 11:08 PM

i was wondering which of the game modes is the best to raise up your level the quckest

• alosso
    21,039 Posts
    Fri, Nov 24 2017 9:52 AM

Tournament strokeplay IMHO - a slight advantage to 18 holes against 9 holes.

Some say, tourneys on CC Custom Courses, but I have no experience in that.

Also, keep your CDP streak alive - tons of extra points along the months.

The least effective IMHO are Blitz and CTTH - very meager basic points.

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Fri, Nov 24 2017 10:31 AM

Fatguywithabeer:
    i was wondering which of the game modes is the best to raise up your level the quckest

By far, it's the so-called custom-course glitch.

In your country club, play any custom course. It literally does not matter which one. The only thing that matters is that it has to be a custom course. Immediately after that, play a tournament within your country club. Again, it doesn't matter what tournament. But it does have to be a tournament within your country club.

At the end of the round, you'll get a whole bunch of awards. On average, I earn about 3,500 XPs from the country-club tournament round due to the number of awards I receive.

• AlaskanDame
    18,986 Posts
    Fri, Nov 24 2017 12:11 PM
    I've experimented with this, Robert1893. Yes, play ANY custom course. Say, in the morning, but then you can play ALT the rest of the day and the multiple awards will still happen the next time you play a non-custom stroke play game. Doesn't have to be "immediately after" the custom game.
  • alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Nov 24 2017 1:05 PM

Robert1893:
    By far, it's the so-called custom-course glitch.

In your country club, play any custom course. It literally does not matter which one. The only thing that matters is that it has to be a custom course. Immediately after that, play a tournament within your country club. Again, it doesn't matter what tournament. But it does have to be a tournament within your country club.

Doesn't HAVE to be a tourney within your CC either ;0

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Fri, Nov 24 2017 1:13 PM

Cool! 

• Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Sun, Nov 26 2017 6:36 PM

A newbie question.

What would be a custom course? Would it be like a best of par 3 or 5? 

• SidersBest
    873 Posts
    Tue, Nov 28 2017 8:02 AM

Dave

In your CC tournaments look for custom courses. If you can't find one ask Woody(owner) to make some available.

Siders Best

RSS