Forums

Help › Forums

2018 world cup

Thu, Sep 20 2018 9:22 AM (2,306 replies)
  • JSmithers
    1,263 Posts
    Mon, Jun 11 2018 7:48 AM
    Round 7 match 4 group 4 - killemallharvey wins over dodgyputter
  • JSmithers
    1,263 Posts
    Mon, Jun 11 2018 6:12 PM
    Brute407 wins over WStdenis Round 7 Match 1 Group 1
  • Nicozandberg
    721 Posts
    Tue, Jun 12 2018 3:56 AM

Jmugsy1:

I already posted  this on 06/05/2018 @ 4:59PM but result wasn't scored so reposting it

Group 3      Round 7     Match 3     Tie 6

OUTKASTS C vs THE EAGLES

Koreyman1111 vs Jmugsy1

Player 61 vs Player 303

Jmugsy1(303)  defeats Koreyman1111 (61) 4 & 3

Good game but unfortunately Korey's game never took off.  Great company and thanks for the match

Ty mate. Some of these scores come through on previous pages  and we miss them.

Not sure whats going on in Group 1 this round, but loads of results outstanding.

• Andivo
    830 Posts
    Tue, Jun 12 2018 6:15 AM

duda51 v TC9495 should play tonight.

FabMatt tells me that he had problems organizing his match with julio1235, but I got word from the captain of our opponents that also julio1235 has problems to contact FabMatt.
    I hope they can play between tonight and tomorrow.

Ciao

Federico

• birchi
    1,492 Posts
    Tue, Jun 12 2018 2:12 PM

I noticed that a result in Group 4 (Wooden Bees vs. Outkast B) is missing. The match was played a week ago and kindred won against pommer2k. 

• duda51
    1,007 Posts
    Tue, Jun 12 2018 3:50 PM

Andivo:

duda51 v TC9495 should play tonight.

Duda51 wins against TC9495. Thanks for the game Trev and the good sportsmanship. We had reboots and a restart after my wifi died so we had to start again and make our way to hole 3, Trev is a very good putter and a great reader of greens, one to watch in time,, good luck going forward Trev in the competion.

David

• pipala
    887 Posts
    Tue, Jun 12 2018 4:41 PM

bery111:

PTrenter:

Group 3 Round 7.

PTrenter beats TTAli in the battle of the stand ins.

Thanks for the match Ali, pleasure to catch up.

This is what the spirit of this tournament is all about! A big thank you to both of these guys for stepping up to the plate at very short notice, and thanks to Pipala for making this happen. :)

Sorry i'm a little late posting this, just want to say a huge thank you to Bery and the guys over at The Amigos for an enjoyable round. There has been a strong bond between SEL and The Amigos for quite some time and that was reinforced in this match, nothing but positive reports on all matches.

Thank you Amigos from all at SEL and thank you Bery for your help in getting it all done. You're doing a great job with the club and our very best wishes going forward

• ColumbusStorm
    3,417 Posts
    Tue, Jun 12 2018 9:37 PM

Group 2 : Round 7 : Match 3 : Tie# 1

MYTHofPANDORA defeats Mlevin 2 up thru 18 holes.

• francobaldini
    1,077 Posts
    Wed, Jun 13 2018 5:17 AM
  • PAULFINN52
    3,174 Posts
    Wed, Jun 13 2018 8:16 AM

hello

just back from golf and beer for 5 days so not really in the mood to waffle on too much

suffering a bit lol

a few matches not played in group 1 and will be chasing answers over the next few days,

onto the golf only 2 rounds left ,thats gone quick

Round 8

14th  June to 28th June

Kiawah island

18 holes Matchplay

RULES

Each match will be played to a win, draw lose no sudden death,

Each match will have a 2 week timeline to complete

Any matches not completed on time will be looked at by the panel and a decision made on the result depending on evidence supplied,

Any players refusing to play will forfeit their match,

Any player with a - 2 must  concede  holes 4 and 18

Any player with a  -4  must  concede holes 2,4,16 and 18,

Once a match been played the result will stand so it’s up to all players to check the opponents tier before start of play,

I would suggest a 90sec shot time with 7 timeouts but players can go for less if both agree if one doesn’t then 90secs no arguments,

No focus boosts will be allowed during matches. Use of this tool will lead to a disqualification

Players please when posting results, I would like group number, teams and players please and a short post of the match,

Let’s keep the forum busy but no negative comments from anyone, if you have problem contact your captain first,

Closest  to the pin for round 8  and sponsors

Round 8

14th june to 28th june

Kiawah island

Stevereilly

1 sleeve

Hole 5

kersh1976

1 sleeve

hole 2 second shot

xxBlueeyesxx

1 sleeve

Hole 8

Birchi

1 Sleeve

Hole 17

There is a separate thread for all ctth challengers, do not post on this forum or we may miss it,

Make sure you have a photo shot or the back up of your opponent will do,

Stu(spino1) or me will contact the sponsors after the round has finished,

that’s about it for this round,

have fun, play well and enjoy it

finny

RSS