Forums

Help › Forums

2018 world cup

Thu, Sep 20 2018 9:22 AM (2,306 replies)
  • FarFoo
    2,916 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2018 8:00 AM

Group 4 : Round 7 : Match 3 : Tie 6

FarFoo vs TdotDoba

Very tight game all the way, interupted by my ISP doing upgrade when we were A/S after 11 holes.

Match resumed today & went the same way, I got 1 up then saved lead on 14 with tricky 22ft putt after Paul had nailed his approach.
    Stayed 1 up with birds untill 18 when I nailed my approach so Paul had to go for eagle or bust

Very tight enjoyable match, sorry for the interruption & well played Paul.

FarFoo wins  2 up

• jgr123
    49 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2018 8:34 AM

Round #7 SEL Spartan's VS. No Quitter's...Old Timers

jgr123  v happyman123uk

A very close match against Gary, there was only one hole in it for most of the round.

Very enjoyable game and great company

jgr123 wins 3up

Good luck in your remaing fixtures Gary.

cheers John

• yzermn
    12 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2018 9:22 AM

Group 3 , Round 7, Match 3, Tie 7

Marvelous523 vs Yzermn

Very tight match the entire way. Neither of us was never up by more than 1. My opponent got very unlucky on 18 with a putt to win that somehow did not go in. The match ended in a tie.

• TdotDoba
    2,160 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2018 9:26 AM

FarFoo:

Group 4 : Round 7 : Match 3 : Tie 6

FarFoo vs TdotDoba

Very tight game all the way, interupted by my ISP doing upgrade when we were A/S after 11 holes.

Match resumed today & went the same way, I got 1 up then saved lead on 14 with tricky 22ft putt after Paul had nailed his approach.
    Stayed 1 up with birds untill 18 when I nailed my approach so Paul had to go for eagle or bust

Very tight enjoyable match, sorry for the interruption & well played Paul.

FarFoo wins  2 up

Was a fine match, you made a nice putt on 12 to go 1 up, and never let me back in, that 22 footer bird save on 14 with me in under a yard was very big. Then still 1up, hats off to you with your approach on 18 to under a yard... Wow doors slam shut but being SEL I see a wee bit of light left in the crack and went for the roller eagle.... sadly it rolled right off the back... but had a chance lol....

Great spin Gordon, tight match, a fellow gentleman and some great shots... just what this is all about... look forward to our next match..

Good luck to the Tranny's going forward and a vigorous gold clap and bow for your team's performance.

Paul

• Bowl64
    3,086 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2018 12:35 PM

Round 7 - Group 2 - Match 1 - Game 6. No Quitters Purple Cobras - Aphrodite Team Athena:

Bowl64 vs Lisa03

Bowl wins 5&4

Very nice game against Lisa who jumped in for my original opponent. Things were choppy for both of us but Lisa had it worse than me. When she get`s her new laptop things will be different i`m very shure.

Well fought Lisa, very nice to meet you and i hope we`ll play soon again :)))

Bjorn

• Lisa03
    5,910 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2018 12:42 PM
    Bowl64:

Bowl64 vs Lisa03

Bowl wins 5&4

Bjorn was on, playing a near flawless game-making putts and putting the ball close on the long par 4's-congrats-a true gentleman and very good player.
  • Beryman
    9,084 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2018 1:31 PM

JohanMatla:

ElseMonica (199) from Aphrodite defeated JohanMatla (169) from Noquitterspurplecobras 2 up.

this result was missed

• golferXreturns
    713 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2018 1:47 PM

Group 1: Round 7: Match 3

golferxreturns wins 3 Up over ROMARONE77.  Nice to meet Marino, well played.

• Beryman
    9,084 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2018 3:53 PM

Group 2: round 7 : Match 1

TheAceFactor defeats Scottlor   7&6

• PTrenter
    435 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2018 4:16 PM

Group 3 Round 7.

PTrenter beats TTAli in the battle of the stand ins.

Thanks for the match Ali, pleasure to catch up.

RSS