Forums

Help › Forums

CC Clash #58 - Club Yardage Issue

rated by 0 users
Fri, Oct 20 2017 6:10 AM (2 replies)
  • tmfku
    11 Posts
    Thu, Oct 19 2017 9:09 AM
    I can't say for sure this is what was happening, but this is my suspicion: I think my clubs yardages were based on the bonuses you receive from wearing certain apparel, but the displays on screen were my typical yardages. I hit it well over my target on the first few holes, at least 10 yards in most cases, so I decided to do this test: I had 203 yards to the pin from the fairway with a 3-5 north-northeast wind. I used my 4 iron (205 yd), did full backspin, which I usually estimate to take off 10 yards. The wind added maybe 4-5 yards max, so even at full, it should have only flown about 199-202... somewhere in there. Instead, the ball carried 217! I don't know the exact "bonus" yardage I get with the apparel on coin matches, but I think the 4 iron has a max of something like 212 or 214 or something. If they want to give the extra "apparel boost," that is fine, I just need to know if it is there so I know which yardages I'm calculating based off of. Anyone else experiencing this issue?
  • DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Fri, Oct 20 2017 5:17 AM
    I have a sneaky suspicion that this all has to to with the mobile app. They are earning distance , sand shot and other other bonuses. It's called an apparel bonus. Why it is affecting the PC Game, is beyond Me.
  • DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Fri, Oct 20 2017 6:10 AM
    After the update, the game played much better. Back to normal.
RSS