Forums

Help › Forums

players who are rude to girls

Sun, Oct 22 2017 7:50 PM (24 replies)
  • fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Tue, Oct 17 2017 1:58 PM

LMAO

Anyone who "wastes" 1 second of their time on these creeps is as responsible for this problem as the creep is...

Other than turning off chat or using Scotts method why even acknowledge these people? That is exactly what they want!

Get you off your game by distracting you from playing focused for some perceived advantage, OR, just to get off so to speak....

I would be embarrassed if I ever let something someone types in a forum affect me in any way shape or form!

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Tue, Oct 17 2017 2:06 PM
    It is evident that your personal thoughts of yourself and that which you project to others in your actions and words is greatly different from others. Does that make those (such as me) something less? I don't think so! my nickle.
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Oct 17 2017 2:07 PM
    lee22sharon:
    I even made an open request on the forums many years ago on how to do a screen shot. NEVER received a response
    Baloney. I don't believe that for a second, there's always a ton of help here. A simple "screenshots" in the forum search box gets 1980 responses, the 4th of which is exactly how to do it.

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/93280.aspx

And there's no question this approach with WGT gets immediate results. I have seen it firsthand. One of the few solids WGT has always done, they take it very seriously and pay immediate attention to it.

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Tue, Oct 17 2017 3:40 PM
    I do not think you are taking the date that this took place into consideration. Until recently I did not know searches to the old forums could be made by words alone. I am not your enemy why all of the fuss about why, when, and how ? I choose to do things. Get another horse to beat to death. STILL my nickle.
  • whooshdangit
    1,246 Posts
    Sun, Oct 22 2017 7:50 PM
    alanti:
    - to be honest, I seldom get abuse....which is surprising when you see some of my shots....
    LOL I hear you there Al, although yours seem fine to me.Try switching to the female version of your avatar, I christened mine With apologies to all my female friends. I'm not trying to make light of what I know is a real problem. Cheers! Rich
RSS