Forums

Help › Forums

WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM A CLUB ?.

Sat, Oct 7 2017 9:42 AM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • sueomeara
    2,940 Posts
    Mon, Sep 11 2017 1:27 AM

Hi my name is Sue and I own THE WOLF PACK COUNTRY CLUB.

I've run this club since September 2013. I have a great group of members who have been with me since it started, and who were my friends before that. We Have come through the tiers together and had a lot of fun along the way.

We have had members come and go over the years for various reasons, as have most clubs on WGT. We have been called a social club and not a real club, we've been told the clubs to small. But we like to think of it this way, WILL YOU FIT IN WITH US ?.

We talk on Skype when we play, it saves all that typing and is a much friendlier way to play. The banter and competition we have is what helps to make the club the fun place it is.

We have a handicap system in place so everybody has a chance to win a cup or a trophy, if you do it's put up on your wall.

We play all types of competitions, stableford, stroke and match play, matches against other clubs.

SO WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM A CLUB ?

Think about it, if you think you would like to join my pack you would be welcome.

Sue

• LuckyTaurus
    2,635 Posts
    Mon, Sep 11 2017 1:04 PM

Good Luck

• sueomeara
    2,940 Posts
    Tue, Sep 12 2017 9:08 AM

Thanks Lucky, all are welcome to join my pack, and good luck with your club.

Sue

• sueomeara
    2,940 Posts
    Fri, Sep 15 2017 9:45 AM

Still got some spots for those who want to give us a go.

Sue

• ThomasHenryII
    14 Posts
    Sat, Sep 16 2017 3:40 PM

Sounds good to me.

• strat1376
    7 Posts
    Sat, Sep 16 2017 4:02 PM

Have a question. The club Im in currently is down to 4 members with three being officers. I have over double the points of everyone else combined. If I leave is there an advantage for me to go elsewhere or is it all pretty much the same?. Have never really paid a lot of attention to it before. Thanks

• gimmeballs
    621 Posts
    Sat, Sep 16 2017 7:07 PM

Hay Strat, you have no contributions of points to your club. Have not played in a while either.so what exactly makes you a good candidate for a club?

• gimmeballs
    621 Posts
    Sat, Sep 16 2017 7:12 PM

Sorry! Saw the wrong stats. You are the man!

• sueomeara
    2,940 Posts
    Sat, Sep 16 2017 11:17 PM

Hi strat1376,

I've sent you a friends request and a club invite, come and join my pack and you will see the difference.

The advantage is the chance to make friends, play all different types of competitions, have plenty of fun win trophies. There is a regular group who meet up at 6pm English time Mon - Sat and 7pm Sun. We split into teams and play against each other, if this is what you want then just accept the invitations.

Sue

• strat1376
    7 Posts
    Mon, Sep 18 2017 2:55 PM

You might want to check again. I m currently in the 44 or so day run and before that was 140 something. Also have close to 700 thousand points. Make sure you put in the 1376 part on the name.

• PAGES
RSS