Forums

Help › Forums

birds

rated by 0 users
Thu, Sep 24 2009 4:23 PM (23 replies)
  • Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Sat, Sep 19 2009 4:10 PM

I apologize, too, if my feedback offended you. Wasn't meant that way. You're perfectly entitled to bring birds back into forum prominence whenever you wish to do so; it just seemed like one new thread per week was a bit over-the-top.  Chameleón

• drivnchaos
    286 Posts
    Sat, Sep 19 2009 5:53 PM

(off topic)

Faterson, with your last comment aimed at me, I now know who you are. I deal with your type on a daily basis. There are those that stand up and say this is wrong, and others who look over that persons shoulder, from behind, and say what he said. Take a stand on your own for a change.

Your attacks, on what you deem unneeded, are the only things unneeded here.  You have posted over 900 times in less than four months. Most of these posts, in your own words, were replies. This number of replies, compared to one new thread a week, is over the top.

I know these forums are unmoderated, and you have said you have moderated forums, but no one asked you or anyone else to do the job.

Enjoy your play

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Sat, Sep 19 2009 6:18 PM

drivnchaos:
    This number of replies, compared to one new thread a week, is over the top.

It isn't. No number of replies is over-the-top, if the replies are helpful & on-topic. I'm not aware of any spammy posts on my part; you may wish to point me in their direction, if you believe there are any. (Preferably on my Wall; I don't think any other reader of this thread is interested in your off-topic crusade.) In contrast, posting a new thread every week on the same unresolved issue is invariably spamming, independently of the author's overall number of posts.

drivnchaos:
    I deal with your type on a daily basis. There are those that stand up and say this is wrong, and others who look over that persons shoulder, from behind, and say what he said. Take a stand on your own for a change.

Sorry, I have no idea what you mean or what you may have wanted to say, and it's not because of a lack of English comprehension. If you wish, please elaborate on my Wall.
  • mrboo
    211 Posts
    Sun, Sep 20 2009 9:30 PM

TWEET!                          

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Sun, Sep 20 2009 9:32 PM

So soon?  Šok

• mrboo
    211 Posts
    Sun, Sep 20 2009 9:35 PM

mrboo gets a little impatient. just a friendly bump =) No harm no fowl!

• EllisSpice
    871 Posts
    Mon, Sep 21 2009 3:16 AM

Mrboo, I think I've found the perfect website for you, where you tweet all day!

www.twitter.com

• ChristopherRouss
    133 Posts
    Mon, Sep 21 2009 8:34 AM

Birds?  my goodness we're waiting for more courses to play and you want birds?  Lay off the crack man and think about what's really important....  more courses for stroke play... more courses for stroke play....  If you want birds then open a window

• mrboo
    211 Posts
    Mon, Sep 21 2009 9:09 AM

Bird/environmental  audio and a simple option to turn it on/off would probably be a pretty simple feature to add. This suggestion, and new courses, are two entirely different things. Sounds would enhance the game experience as it stands now, courses enhance the whole of the game. No need to be all pissy about it and imply I'm on crack.

• JeffGooch
    263 Posts
    Mon, Sep 21 2009 6:02 PM

no harm no FOWL

birds again : )

RSS