Forums

Help › Forums

***The Andyson Memorial Matchplay 2017***

Fri, Oct 27 2017 5:56 PM (325 replies)
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Aug 28 2017 10:41 PM

WGT COMMUNITY RADIO IS ON THE AIR

Launching this all-beta WGT community radio show where any and all can be heard -- about WGT or the whatbnots too. Your host is Yancy & we are taking names if you wanna be on the talkins show!

This is the debut episode -- featuring a great "AndySon' story from a fine WGTer named Art aka "SlicedPepper"

Next will have more media mixed in with the audio -- But either way, this can simply be listened to - say while your up playing the WGT evens. Audio only mp3 file for download available on the asaps.

Thanks --- I am Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• Bowl64
    3,087 Posts
    Tue, Aug 29 2017 1:08 AM

Hi,

i`ve been in touch with my opponent "nanstar" now but he hasn`t suggested a date & time.

Will try to get in touch with him today to set up our game.

Bjorn

• Bowl64
    3,087 Posts
    Tue, Aug 29 2017 2:02 AM

Played nanstar and lost 2/1. He played very solid and my 4 or 5 birdies wasn`t enough. Very nice chap too, good luck Keith in the rest of the tournament :))

Also a big thank you too all involved in the Memorial and the Matchplay, a pleasure to be a part of it :)))

Bjorn

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Tue, Aug 29 2017 3:30 AM

YancyCan:

WGT COMMUNITY RADIO IS ON THE AIR

Launching this all-beta WGT community radio show where any and all can be heard -- about WGT or the whatbnots too. Your host is Yancy & we are taking names if you wanna be on the talkins show!

This is the debut episode -- featuring a great "AndySon' story from a fine WGTer named Art aka "SlicedPepper"

Next will have more media mixed in with the audio -- But either way, this can simply be listened to - say while your up playing the WGT evens. Audio only mp3 file for download available on the asaps.

Thanks --- I am Yancy
    @TeamYancy

Helluva video folks. Sat and watched he whole lot, and it just goes to show the effect Andy had on a whole lot of us. Kudos.

• thegoosebag
    2,264 Posts
    Tue, Aug 29 2017 3:41 AM

thegoosebag:

anyone heard or know the wereabouts of finny not played in 4 days and no reply to friend request yet

cheers      mark.

still no reply from paulfinn52 sent friend request as stated above

cheers     mark.

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Tue, Aug 29 2017 4:29 AM

Game #19

nanstar def Bowl64

Was a fun round as we raised our respective cups to Dennis, RIP.

Could have gone either way, nice to have met you Bjorn!

• bery111
    3,859 Posts
    Tue, Aug 29 2017 6:29 AM

drmoose:

txzdave:

This is the best thing to happen to WGT and I appreciate being a part of it. 

Much Respect and great memories.

Roger that, Dave, even tho I'm out, I'm in, livin' it vicariously through the rest of ya. Great stuff.

Doc :)

Well said guys! Although I'm also out, I'm also still in. Having said that, the paid work from Paul has dried up!! ;) He'll find me a new task in time, no doubting that!

And as part of this year's Memorial, I'm happy to have made some new friends (which is in keeping with last year's event). Only this morning I received an invite from the said txzdave for a nice matchplay at St Georges. It was good to shoot the breeze (as you guys over the pond say) over a nice cup of tea (in keeping with this side of the pond)!

Now Doc & I need to get a game sorted, if we can match up on the inter-dimensionals and whatnots!

• wmkyle
    438 Posts
    Tue, Aug 29 2017 9:01 AM

Won match against young46. 2 and 1

Bill

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Tue, Aug 29 2017 12:43 PM

I just won my match against HDowell on the last hole.

A great game, I was 1 down twice and that win on the last hole was the only time I was ahead.

Please playing you H, hope it wasn't the last time.

RSS