Forums

Help › Forums

***The Andyson Memorial Matchplay 2017***

Fri, Oct 27 2017 5:56 PM (325 replies)
  • opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Mon, Oct 16 2017 4:58 PM
    Dear WGT ,, Thank you ......Fore letting us find this game and make the Friends ....To see how a Community gathers together and make This tourney Special.....
  • bery111
    3,859 Posts
    Tue, Oct 17 2017 1:39 AM
    Hats off to everyone! Brilliant Memorial enjoyed by all! Let's all raise a huge glass of your preferred plonk to Dennis!
  • mystry78
    880 Posts
    Wed, Oct 18 2017 4:52 PM

There was one more piece of business to take care of for me here.........     I just went to springerrescue.org and made a donation in memory of Dennis Anderson. I believe this was one of Andyson's favorite charities....  It's been a pleasure to take part in this great event for a great guy.      Frank

• Bowl64
    3,083 Posts
    Thu, Oct 19 2017 2:10 PM
    Congratulations to the winner, Darek, and thanks so much to the organizers of this event :)))........//Bjorn
  • Leggoman13
    8,252 Posts
    Fri, Oct 27 2017 5:56 PM
    Been away from forums lately. I am a tad behind and slowly getting up to par with postings Congrats Darek in winning this awesome fun tourney Paul resumed it very well on page one, with the great looking trophy it was a huge turn out and much fun. Combined with great interaction and get together To all involved, that contributed to organise this event. I would like to give you a huge thank you and respectfully bowing to you all, great hard work. It has been appreciated and rewarded by a huge turn out and great participation throughout the globe. Cheers to you Andy cheers all May you all be well and safe Pierre :o)
RSS