Forums

Help › Forums

***The Andyson Memorial Matchplay 2017***

Fri, Oct 27 2017 5:56 PM (325 replies)
  • opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sun, Aug 27 2017 4:47 PM

YancyCan:
    THE CHIRP BURP CHIRP BURP CHALLENGE IS SET TO BE LIVE VIA YOUTUBE NEXT WEEKEND

Thanks Much --- My name is Yancy
    Follow us on the Twittler & the InstantGram: @TeamYancy

Yancy  ,,  Will be doing next " Test " via fone com .  Xsis 42.359 

OPY 

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Sun, Aug 27 2017 6:39 PM

Glad to have this opportunity to meet RoggRR. 

txzdave won the match. I'll tell you this, I had a bit of luck on my side to even get to the 9th hole.....Lawd..... Rogg can sling. Definitely took the best I had to grind this one out.

This is the best thing to happen to WGT and I appreciate being a part of it. 

Much Respect and great memories.

~Dave~

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Sun, Aug 27 2017 7:04 PM

txzdave:

This is the best thing to happen to WGT and I appreciate being a part of it. 

Much Respect and great memories.

Roger that, Dave, even tho I'm out, I'm in, livin' it vicariously through the rest of ya. Great stuff.

Doc :)

• bigcountry317
    4,269 Posts
    Sun, Aug 27 2017 7:05 PM

BC wins vs Shedlite

Enjoyed the round Bill, hope to share more rounds in the future!

• Shedlite
    917 Posts
    Sun, Aug 27 2017 7:12 PM

bigcountry317:

BC wins vs Shedlite

Enjoyed the round Bill, hope to share more rounds in the future!

BigCountry wins 4 up on the 6th,I did managed to half 2 holes and i think that's because i managed 1 decent approach and 1 long bird. Even as short as it was was great fun and great company which made it a great game . Was a pleasure to lose to a class player. Well played Aaron best of luck in rest of bracket rounds

• bigcountry317
    4,269 Posts
    Sun, Aug 27 2017 7:26 PM

Mighty kind of ya Bill, thanks.

• doggydog501
    9 Posts
    Sun, Aug 27 2017 10:13 PM

Had the pleasant opportunity to meet & play Qputts in the first round. I lasted longer than I ever thought possible, but justice prevailed in the end as usual.  Thanks for the great company & enjoyable round.

And thanks again to all those who put on this great event. RIP Dennis

I lost. Score to be posted shortly. Moderation & all.

Edit: After posting this, I found that not only was Qputts good company on the course, but quite magnanimous in victory, as he gifted me a sleeve & a much needed wedge.

Thank you so much sir.

• onekeano
    4,011 Posts
    Mon, Aug 28 2017 12:15 AM

PaulTon:

Onekeano will now play pmm711 in 1st bracket round.

hey paul i presume with the pm i sent you, next tuesday the 5th is our deadline for this match

dave

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Mon, Aug 28 2017 1:55 AM

Alanti beats Twominusone after extra holes in a very enjoyable game. Sometimes we where convinced Andy was playing a part in the game, lol. Some great play from both players too.

Thanks for the Game Al, and good luck moving on. 

Big thanks to Paul and everyone involved in running the tournament again this year, and im already looking forward to next years. Kudos to you all, and most importantly, in memory of our Pal Andyson. 

Cheers folks, 

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, Aug 28 2017 2:04 AM

I just finished my game with TWOMINUSONE, Jimmy.

What great company and played with someone who was really involved during the Andyson days...and so it was real real honour to play with Jimmy.

We had some laughs and a few more!!!!

It encapsulated what this event is all about having fun and celebrating Dennis.

Now for the record, we scored pretty well, and the highlights were a hole out by Jimmy on #3 for eagle...after I was a foot away lol.

But on #8, I was a little short, back pin......and Jimmy quipped .......I have had more holes in one here than other holes..........and guess what........yup HIO BOOOOOOMMMM.

LMAO - Dennis was Dancing....or doing a jig in celebration....I am sure 

The game for the record went 2 extra holes....and sadly Jimmy found the mulch over in the sand to the left of the par 5 (I never knew it  existed) and effectively ended Jimmy's chances.

A sad way for it to finish......but perhaps that was Andyson having the last laugh.

A friend made (how we were not friends before is bewildering lol)

The record say;s Alanti def twominusone.......but we were both winners today.

RSS