Forums

Help › Forums

not getting credits in mobile app

rated by 0 users
Thu, Aug 17 2017 12:53 PM (3 replies)
  • Higgs20
    451 Posts
    Thu, Aug 17 2017 8:35 AM

I have watched a bunch of the videos on the mobile app...only to not have them credited to my account.  the first few give the payout as promised, but then the credits stop being added.  the videos continue to play, so I am basically wasting time watching advertisements!

there is certainly no problem with putting a cap on the earnings amount, but please go back to the "sorry, no offers available" pop-up at that point.

the 80-100 credits I am missing would also be greatly appreciated if they showed up on my account :-)

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Thu, Aug 17 2017 9:27 AM

From what others have reported this is a glitch.  Best thing reported is to watch and see when you no longer get credits, then close the watch videos link.  Sometimes re-opening it will then reactivate it to work again for a while.  You are not going to get the credits you "lost".  This is WGT.

• Robert1893
    7,669 Posts
    Thu, Aug 17 2017 10:22 AM

phred952:
    You are not going to get the credits you "lost".

That's not 100% accurate. There have been a few times that it didn't appear to be crediting me for watching videos. Still, I continued watching some for a while. Later, when I logged on again, I had been credited with those videos.

Now, it doesn't always work that way. But I've had that happen more than once.But you're absolutely correct that WGT won't do anything about replacing any lost credits.

• borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Thu, Aug 17 2017 12:53 PM

Robert1893:

phred952:
    You are not going to get the credits you "lost".

That's not 100% accurate. There have been a few times that it didn't appear to be crediting me for watching videos. Still, I continued watching some for a while. Later, when I logged on again, I had been credited with those videos.

Now, it doesn't always work that way. But I've had that happen more than once.But you're absolutely correct that WGT won't do anything about replacing any lost credits.

CS reported that the Fyber videos were paying it was just taking longer than normal for them to appear in our accounts. But they also said if we felt they weren't paying off report it  directly  to fyber at  http://www.fyber.com and scroll all the way to the bottom of the home page to contact us.

RSS