Forums

Help › Forums

Old clubs

rated by 0 users
Thu, Aug 17 2017 9:08 AM (4 replies)
  • Mannybash
    51 Posts
    Thu, Aug 17 2017 3:12 AM

Is there a way of finding out your old clubs?

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Thu, Aug 17 2017 4:04 AM

More information is needed. Are you asking about which driver you owned previously? If you sold your old clubs back to WGT, then they are gone. If not, they are still available to you.

If you are talking about country clubs, they might still be operating, but it is up to you to remember which ones you belonged to, and search for them individually. 

Do these answers have any bearing on your question?

• Mannybash
    51 Posts
    Thu, Aug 17 2017 4:58 AM

HackWilson1930:

More information is needed. Are you asking about which driver you owned previously? If you sold your old clubs back to WGT, then they are gone. If not, they are still available to you.

If you are talking about country clubs, they might still be operating, but it is up to you to remember which ones you belonged to, and search for them individually. 

Do these answers have any bearing on your question?

It's about country clubs after a gap i found that i no longer belonged to a club so joined another but the previous club had quite a few competitions going on which were enjoyable

• alosso
    21,040 Posts
    Thu, Aug 17 2017 6:55 AM

No direct way to find it out but several indirects.

For instance, look into your score history.
    It may have been Black Diamond Hills (link) - you played at least one tournament there in June.

Or, search in your friends list - do you find members? Their profile page will show your their CC.

Or, look into your account or activity or wall (all on your profile page) for hints.

• Mannybash
    51 Posts
    Thu, Aug 17 2017 9:08 AM

That must be it thanks i will send them a message and see what happened thanks again

RSS