Forums

Help › Forums

tired of getting credit robbed!!!!

Thu, Aug 17 2017 10:03 AM (2 replies)
  • JDGHOST
    6,791 Posts
    Wed, Aug 16 2017 9:40 PM

i have twice now not been awarded the 75 credits for having 100 views on the pinwheel adds on bottom of page in the earn free credits page i wait patiently to amass 110 then hit redeem credits refresh page and get zilch!!!!!  its very frustrating lost 200 views never got the 75x2 credits i was owed has this happened to any other players??

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Thu, Aug 17 2017 9:03 AM

JDGHOST:

i have twice now not been awarded the 75 credits for having 100 views on the pinwheel adds on bottom of page in the earn free credits page i wait patiently to amass 110 then hit redeem credits refresh page and get zilch!!!!!  its very frustrating lost 200 views never got the 75x2 credits i was owed has this happened to any other players??

If you use the search box you can find threads where this happened to others.  You will also find out how to contact someone about this problem, as nothing will get fixed by posting in the forum about it.

• lonniescott711
    4,183 Posts
    Thu, Aug 17 2017 10:03 AM

JDGHOST:

I redeem credits from the carousel and have never had a problem doing so .At the bottom right of the carousel there is a ? mark . Click on it and it will take you to the page where you can file a report with Livegamer . WGT has no control over the credit redemption but Livegamer will review your account and know what the problem is and fix it if need be .

RSS