• PAGES
  • TuckerPrestonJr
    1,380 Posts
    Wed, Aug 16 2017 1:54 PM

Thanks, Jim

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Aug 16 2017 2:06 PM

Might be a Facebook convert, there's a few of them around that I know of. The stats don't carry over from their time playing through Facebook.

• Robert1893
    7,669 Posts
    Wed, Aug 16 2017 2:38 PM

• TuckerPrestonJr
    1,380 Posts
    Wed, Aug 16 2017 3:43 PM

I always like to have the best sense of the answer before I ask a question.

• Robert1893
    7,669 Posts
    Wed, Aug 16 2017 4:01 PM

• lonniescott711
    4,183 Posts
    Wed, Aug 16 2017 7:01 PM

Why are you all in another players profile worrying about what they are doing ? Why do you feel that its so important to question the how of their advancement ? Now if you are vetting them for club membership its understandable . But if its just nit picking and fault finding then its best to leave it alone .

If its not taking anything from you as far as playing the game and having fun then leave it alone . One of the best rules to live by is : If you spend 6 months of the year handling your business , and the other 6 months minding your business . Then you will have very little time to be in other peoples business .

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Wed, Aug 16 2017 8:03 PM

Bravo, and we'll stated Mr Scott!!!!   I don't understand alot of this in the forums.  Seems like some just need to get a life.  Nit picking at everything some say, and if they can't dispute what's said, then they attack the grammar issues.  

• SlicedPepper
    796 Posts
    Wed, Aug 16 2017 9:00 PM

lonniescott711:

Why are you all in another players profile worrying about what they are doing ? Why do you feel that its so important to question the how of their advancement ? Now if you are vetting them for club membership its understandable . But if its just nit picking and fault finding then its best to leave it alone .

If its not taking anything from you as far as playing the game and having fun then leave it alone . One of the best rules to live by is : If you spend 6 months of the year handling your business , and the other 6 months minding your business . Then you will have very little time to be in other peoples business .

+1

Well said Lonnie

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Aug 17 2017 5:50 AM

So, by all means, let's ignore what the OP asked about. Let's let the peckers cheat their way to the top while we're at it, too. It was a simple question about something very unusual and you turn it against the OP.

This community has to police itself and this is nothing more than that. Get off the OP.

• Robert1893
    7,669 Posts
    Thu, Aug 17 2017 6:45 AM

@TuckerPrestonJr 

Since you edited your post, I've deleted mine. 

To be clear, I'm not saying that you didn't raise some potentially valid concerns. There is some "interesting" activity with that player. Even so, a person should be very careful in calling out (or even coming close to naming) players on these boards. It could be viewed as a violation of the discussion board's rules or customs. 

Play well. 

• PAGES
RSS