Forums

Help › Forums

Jeff's New WGT CC vs CC Interplay format

Thu, Dec 21 2017 9:21 AM (65 replies)
  • mngoose33
    579 Posts
    Tue, Jul 25 2017 7:36 PM

Thanks for starting the thread, Paul -- although all credit for starting the tourney should go to Mark (marksusie), Chris (Xpyburnt), and Tony (TonyHarris31965).  I just run the spreadsheet!

Speaking of which, the link to the spreadsheet where we keep track of scores / standings each month is pasted below.  It's hopefully pretty intuitive, but if you have questions about how it works or how to update scores, let me know.

Good luck to all!  I'll plan on posting the current standings each month on this forum, but you can always use the link below to see where things stand.  And if for some reason you can't access the spreadsheet, send me your email address and I'll add you to the access list.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-0IkHLklGxD69z6m4T2kcC_5GAdroTkJR9-HZSCeTsE/edit#gid=1664451400

• Guidonikita2
    95 Posts
    Wed, Jul 26 2017 2:40 AM

Paul, its ok

then i will try here if you think it will be easier to get that game done

You, SChoitz, Gene (1313putter) and me, this is the alternate we have to play.

SChoitz, Gene and me are alway there to wait for you man, since weeks now.

Our time you know it, between 11pm and 2am Swiss-Time (Geneva or Zurich Time).

But you know me for month now, and you now i am always on every day, at this time of the night (here).

Today 07/26/2017 i hope we can finish that game, so we are done with it befor end of month.

I would not text again Paul, and i wait till you invite me and the others today

Thanks

GuidoNikita

• quadrock123
    859 Posts
    Wed, Jul 26 2017 1:27 PM

Ok....How do we get to "the new" spread sheet... do we have to type in the the url on mngoosese33's page to get there?: 

• quadrock123
    859 Posts
    Wed, Jul 26 2017 1:45 PM

OK ...never mind, i don't post enough in the wgt forum for my posts to get approved directly. Basicly you opened a place for the leage players to connect in the wgt forum.  If i can't get a person to contact me directly by posting on their page, i don't see how this is going to help much. But hey, thanks for putting in the work and trying.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Mike(quadrock123)

• mngoose33
    579 Posts
    Wed, Jul 26 2017 6:04 PM

The spreadsheet link is pasted below.  Let me know if you can't access it for some reason.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-0IkHLklGxD69z6m4T2kcC_5GAdroTkJR9-HZSCeTsE/edit#gid=1216907172

Jeff

RSS