Help › Forums

Manchester incident

Thu, Jun 8 2017 1:11 PM (91 replies)
  • Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Thu, May 25 2017 12:13 PM

Vaibhav5viv:

Jimbog1964:
    .Personally, I think you need to think about how you come across.

Did I come across as offensive coz I quoted something which was?

If they ever got anything they would create the same awful conditions everywhere, and then have no where to go to make up another verse to allow them to carry on filling out their desire to molest young children sexually or with bombs....Their one aim is world child molesting and worse and everything else is an excuse they use......

At least one left us for the 25 dead goats they also like molesting I guess.  What the nuts did to innocent people is the bit I care about.

I am sure we all agree on that.

• Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Thu, May 25 2017 12:18 PM

Vaibhav5viv:

Jimbog1964:
    .Personally, I think you need to think about how you come across.

Did I come across as offensive coz I quoted something which was?

If you are saying/questioning if my quote was offensive...let me clarify.

You may consider yourself offended while my hometown deals with 22 dead. Seems a bit out of balance...

• stevietwotimes
    1,327 Posts
    Thu, May 25 2017 3:11 PM

i cant say what i want to say...

RIP the Manchester 22....

• SlicedPepper
    796 Posts
    Thu, May 25 2017 7:18 PM

I had put up a post containing a study which showed where Muslims lived and the precentage of them that thought Sharia Law should be implemented instead of the laws of the land.

It also showed the percentage of them that either support acts of terror, agree with it, or sympathize with the terrorists.

Quite an eye opener. However, WGT saw fit to remove it.

In WGTland the truth shall not set you free.

• mjeepp83
    264 Posts
    Thu, May 25 2017 10:19 PM

Just say prayers for the injured and the one that have passed - quit squabbling. peace. for a while yes?

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Fri, May 26 2017 7:53 AM

Ducati916:

OM Goodness. Tell us how you really feel Duc.

I understand being absolutely and completely fed up with these acts of "cowardliness" but at the same time I (we) need to try are damnedest not to generalize an entire culture, religion, race,country, etc,etc just because of ONE HEARTLESS, EVIL, SOULLESS individual.

When 911 happened EVERYBODY wanted to nuke the entire middle east - Iran and Iraq even though most every terrorist involved on that horrific day were from Afghanistan and Pakistan.

These countries, I feel, do their best to eradicate these low life pieces of sh*t but at the same time there is only so much they can do. All it takes in ONE, just ONE individual to wreak havoc. Think about that. Look what happened at the Boston Marathon. TWO scum bag radical extremist from freaking Northern Russia killed so many innocent lives. 2 young ______ you wouldn't think twice they were radical extremist.

God Bless all the innocent lost souls in Manchester. God Bless ALL OF US

I wasn't going to post but I felt it necessary so we can all try and learn from this - NOT TO GENERALIZE an ENTIRE COUNTRY

• Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Fri, May 26 2017 10:39 AM

OTE...I respect your post and your thoughts/position.  At some point, "standing strong" needs to become something else.  I think you minimalize it a little when you say "one heartless...", or "two scumbag..."   If you read the articles, the Manchester bombing had more than one lunatic involved. They always do. 

I just read this:

http://www.businessinsider.com/manchester-attack-victims-from-the-ariana-grande-concert-attack-2017-5

Please excuse me if my "don't care meter" is in the red about Libya....or Syria...or Yemen, etc, etc.

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Fri, May 26 2017 1:03 PM

Ducati916:

OTE...I respect your post and your thoughts/position.  At some point, "standing strong" needs to become something else.  I think you minimalize it a little when you say "one heartless...", or "two scumbag..."   If you read the articles, the Manchester bombing had more than one lunatic involved. They always do. 

I just read this:

http://www.businessinsider.com/manchester-attack-victims-from-the-ariana-grande-concert-attack-2017-5

Please excuse me if my "don't care meter" is in the red about Libya....or Syria...or Yemen, etc, etc.

I agree with you brother. I may have moved off point a bit and I can fully understand and respect your thoughts and your stand on this evilness we call terrorism. 

It is ANOTHER sad, sad day and I feel strongly from my experiences a UNITED FRONT WILL OVERCOME and BE SURE WE are in the "enough is enough" mode

God I wish I was 20 years younger. I would be the first on the ground in a millisecond.

God Bless everyone. Jeff 

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Fri, May 26 2017 2:08 PM

DUC

I copied your link but cant read it mate, yes it opens....but i just cant its so so sad.

I watched question time last night, but was not going to fearing a "supporter" or a "liberal" would have me kicking the screen in.

They never appeared thank f--k.......so my screen is intact.

Problem i have is as an acorn grows from the mighty oak into another Oak, eventually that Oak dies, it runs its course. Humans do they same, they run there course then are no more.

Like the Oak does not come to life again, nor does the human........so there wickedness is all in vein as you aint got no after life........its impossible

And thats whichever faith you are.

• Safdar1
    454 Posts
    Fri, May 26 2017 6:54 PM

Such a tragedy and mindless murder. The fact it involves children is of course even more disturbing and sad. 

sadly we see such violence all too often around the world. We pay more attention when we identify with the victims. I lived in Manchester for some years. In other parts of the world they experience this horror daily and weekly. We get tired of hearing about them don't we.

And we turn a blind eye to how we directly and indirectly create the environment in which these tragedies occur. As a race we are fools. Our flashes of outrage are interspersed with Longer periods of amnesia. I get the feeling whoever did it isn't jealous of how many macdonalds we have or our iPhones. I don't think they care about our freedom and democracy. But it makes us feel better to think so. And so we all perpetuate the cycle. We are all of us mindless. 

RSS