Forums

Help › Forums

Manchester incident

Thu, Jun 8 2017 1:11 PM (91 replies)
  • Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Tue, May 23 2017 2:38 PM

I would typically agree....but, standing has not seemed to accomplish much in the course of the last few years. 

On a "healing" note....I think City and United should schedule a chairty match---mix the teams...all proceeds going to the victms/familes, etc. Play it right there at the Etihad.

• jenwren
    2,670 Posts
    Tue, May 23 2017 7:48 PM

Sad day for the people of Manchester.  This world is getting uglier every day.

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Tue, May 23 2017 9:22 PM

JimbeauC:

My wife and I wonder whether the perpetrators even knew the age group this would attract. If they did, of course, it is more heinous than ever. If they did not, it is both heinous and stupid. 

Prayers for the victims and their families/friends. 

Unfortunately, they knew exactly who they were targeting - They understood very exactly and see nothing wrong with that, quite the contrary ...In fact the more you read the worse it gets .................One sick cult.

• LuckySkreet
    611 Posts
    Tue, May 23 2017 11:13 PM

I once read ....  "love, kindness and nurturing" is the answer.  Of course, this quote has been used by several........  more often by those who are protected by body guards,  armed men, and political cover.

There comes a time when all experiments must come to an end, the results tabulated, and conclusions formed.  Perhaps this great social experiment of  integrating wolves and sheep has run it's course..........   

• SlicedPepper
    796 Posts
    Wed, May 24 2017 12:18 AM

LuckySkreet:
    Perhaps this great social experiment of  integrating wolves and sheep has run it's course..........

+1

More over I believe it is time to turn loose the dogs that have been guarding the sheep.

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Wed, May 24 2017 8:12 AM

Well said Alan. Usually pages galore of RIP messages on the other world and European vile attacks. All are disgusting but this was aimed at children leaving a concert with happy faces. Maybe folk are becoming lethargic to it all.

• fantasy1
    1,221 Posts
    Wed, May 24 2017 8:23 AM

Trouble is its hard to stop a lone nutter , who gets it in his or her head to do something like this.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Wed, May 24 2017 8:48 AM

I have no words  ,   i just cry inside ,i am  shamed  that some human act like animals for a Religion  no more words ...................            

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Wed, May 24 2017 4:37 PM

God bless Manchester.

• SlicedPepper
    796 Posts
    Thu, May 25 2017 4:46 AM

fantasy1:

Trouble is its hard to stop a lone nutter , who gets it in his or her head to do something like this.

He wasn't a ' lone nutter '. His family has been arrested and there are now investigations on going that include Germany. No surprise there as Merkel lets in tens of thousands of them.

I don't believe the lone wolf theory in any attack. They are all part of a larger interconnected web.

There are investigations into how they communicate, including online gaming.

RSS