Forums

Help › Forums

Manchester incident

Thu, Jun 8 2017 1:11 PM (91 replies)
  • Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Fri, May 26 2017 8:37 PM

Sadly I think they do care about our fast food.  They do care about lifestyle and a pop concert epitomises our evil.  Several centuries ago the West v East was a close run thing. The West won out with learning and the East descended............

Remember we are talking about people who literally preach that children being used as sex slaves is fine.  Stoning and burning alive is a celebration.........For sure we seldom hard focus on what they do to each other or even to anyone that disagrees, every day, in far away places.  

This latest nutjob grew up on our streets after his family fled a dreadful crap hole.  Free health and education, a house all thrown in.

Foreign policy is a rubbish excuse.  

Our foreign policy is because they hate each other as much as they hate our western freedoms.  Any sort of apologist crap is as crap as it insulting.  

This is down to hate preaching and a hatred of anything that is not a self-destructing early middle age nightmare.  

The hate preachers all look at least two bob short of a quid and that's before they open their traps, but somehow they get listened to, sometimes .......Huge issue.

I see young Ariana is talking about a benefit concert back in the same place...........

Edit: One last comment on that nonsense about Foreign Policy:

How much does the UK pay in overseas aid?

For decades the UN has encouraged donor countries to contribute 0.7 per cent of their gross national income to foreign aid. In 2015 it was made a legal requirement by the UK government.

That same year, the total spend was £12.1bn. The provisional figure for 2016 is £13.3bn.

• Vaibhav5viv
    886 Posts
    Fri, May 26 2017 8:59 PM

Ducati916:

If you are saying/questioning if my quote was offensive...let me clarify.

So, if the Jakarta twin bombers made a round trip to Morocco, erase them off the map too? Doesn't really do much to the big bastards as they're really based primarily out of Iraq and Syria(that's why they're called ISIS). Would only create more radicals.

Wonder what the British intel was doing in all of this though. They had multiple reports about him being described as 'dangerous' from people nearby. Guy was banned from the local mosque and had been to Syria as well. Quite well known that group allied with the British in fighting against the Gaddafi. Turns out enemy of the enemy might not be your friend.

Vaibhav5viv:
    Quite likely that the Manc attack was the eye for an eye.

Retaliation it was then, albeit completely misguided.. 

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Fri, May 26 2017 9:17 PM

Vaibhav5viv:
    Retaliation it was then, albeit completely misguided.. 

His sister might well say that - Absolute BS........see all above

This is part of the group they stood directly in front of when they detonated, with full premeditation:

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sat, May 27 2017 1:49 AM

Retaliation of bombings when ?

He had been brought up this way by his loser family, just like his brother who has been arrested has been.

And probably his sister.

She can get a one way ticket back home if she wishes, may struggle as no benefits, flash cars, nights out with "the girls" over there, but hey ho....go and filll your boots i say.

Bound to be a family over there who will have her, no pun intended.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sat, May 27 2017 5:04 AM

An interesting read...

stevietwotimes:
    i cant say what i want to say...

^^

Andy

• Safdar1
    454 Posts
    Sat, May 27 2017 6:17 AM

since when did Fox News become popular in the UK? I must have missed it : )

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Sat, May 27 2017 7:10 AM

Safdar1:

since when did Fox News become popular in the UK? I must have missed it : )

If calling out issues that result when people in a particular building call out that gays must be dealt with severely, women must not work, secular Muslims are a disgrace and this happens on their patch it's an issue even beyond this disgrace.  Worse links from the place than that, but you either are dumb or choose to act it.  Argue the point if yo like - It's documented in black and white from the horses mouths I warn you.

I see nothing for you to smirk about, and showing your ignorance in a thread like this is not smart.

• Safdar1
    454 Posts
    Sat, May 27 2017 7:36 AM

i am of the view that when you have a general lack of education and world view. Add to that discontent perhaps based on inherent prejudice or perhaps negative experiences in life (again filtered by prejudice). Then you have access to people showing you what you have always known is right. That the other side is arrogant, self serving, backward and care nothing for killing those you identify with. Killing innocents. That helps you to demonise the others. Categorise them as "less than us". And that their actions deserve revenge and repercussions. 

Then pick your own observation point   From one view they are terrorists

from the other view its us  

like i said we are all mindless and fools  - no one wins -  ever  

The only certain thing is we create and perpetuate almost everything that happens around us. And that innocents continue to be murdered. Thats what we do. 

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Sat, May 27 2017 7:50 AM

Safdar1:
    Then pick your own observation point   From one view they are terrorists

WOW

Safdar1:
    That helps you to demonise the others.

Unequivocally so in my case.

Foreign policy used as an excuse is just an excuse for the inexcusable.

All these poor people did was happen to live in a place where the nuts have some say..Egypt earlier today.......See above photo also............EDIT: And BTW the ahole who carried the bomb has a best friend who, you guessed it, is in prison for gang rape of a schoolgirl.......One v sick bunch. 

• Safdar1
    454 Posts
    Sat, May 27 2017 7:57 AM

Whos talking about excuses ??? Dont try to force what i said into what you would like me to have said so you can be outraged. Anyway no more from me theres no good in dialogue when bias is set deep. Take care. 

And fyi i am equally outraged as you are at the killing of innocents. Theres no justification for it ever. 

RSS