Forums

Help › Forums

Country Club League - Summer 2011 Cup

Fri, Sep 9 2011 7:53 AM (940 replies)
  • pourhomme
    3 Posts
    Tue, Jul 5 2011 1:09 AM

slor,

qitters not welcome would like to field two teams. can you send me any further details when you have them please.

Cheers

• slor
    902 Posts
    Tue, Jul 5 2011 2:10 PM

Hi everyone - see the front page for a change to this competition. I apologise to all of you, but I had created a format that was unworkable. I hope you are interested in this.

slor

• briobrio
    2,428 Posts
    Wed, Jul 6 2011 7:48 PM

Hi Slor,

Electra has 3 teams again this season and hope to have just as enjoyable a time as we did last season. Thank you for putting this on again.

slor:
    There are no signups - simply submit a lineup by the deadline of the first week (Monday 25 July)

So just checking to make sure I don't have to register the teams anywhere and if we don't, we have one team with 8 players how many games must a player be in to make him/her eligible for the playoffs? if there are going to be any.

Thx

Brio

• slor
    902 Posts
    Thu, Jul 7 2011 2:11 AM

No playoffs for this time. The league will run for six weeks and the team at the top of the table are the winners.

briobrio:

Hi Slor,

Electra has 3 teams again this season and hope to have just as enjoyable a time as we did last season. Thank you for putting this on again.

slor:
    There are no signups - simply submit a lineup by the deadline of the first week (Monday 25 July)

So just checking to make sure I don't have to register the teams anywhere and if we don't, we have one team with 8 players how many games must a player be in to make him/her eligible for the playoffs? if there are going to be any.

Thx

Brio

• slor
    902 Posts
    Thu, Jul 7 2011 2:46 AM

Hi all - lineup form for the first week is now up on the front page as well as the first week's course and conditions.

In addition, I have made a form for submission of any friendly matches that you may wish to set up between now and the 25th, also on the front page.

• slor
    902 Posts
    Thu, Jul 7 2011 6:39 AM

Clarification on the front page: please during the period before the first week please submit your lineup for week 1 only.

• slor
    902 Posts
    Thu, Jul 7 2011 7:35 AM

In fact, I have just changed the form to only allow a submission for week 1...

• gordonparker
    824 Posts
    Thu, Jul 7 2011 9:13 AM

on the 1st page it says submit team line-ups now. does that mean i can select my ateam now and choose the 5 players, 3 weeks before the tournament starts? Then thats my team sorted for the 1st match?

btw the elite have got 3 teams

gordon

• slor
    902 Posts
    Fri, Jul 8 2011 9:34 AM

Nice one. You can see current entries here (without lineups)

RSS