Forums

Help › Forums

OK I GIVE UP WHERE`S THE CAROUSEL?

Sat, Mar 25 2017 5:04 AM (115 replies)
  • PhilA2
    441 Posts
    Fri, Mar 17 2017 12:17 AM

ITS VISIBLE NOW BUT "VIEWS EARNED TODAY" NOT BEING UPDATED AFTER WATCHING - FIX IT!!!!

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Fri, Mar 17 2017 8:42 AM

PhilA2:

ITS VISIBLE NOW BUT "VIEWS EARNED TODAY" NOT BEING UPDATED AFTER WATCHING - FIX IT!!!!

Does anybody know if somebody will fix the counter?

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Fri, Mar 17 2017 8:52 AM

Off topic again, but maybe some help.

A while back Gary (PH) posted about Nox, a mobile device emulator for pc/mac. His focus was using it to play his MD friends. I downloaded it and tried it out in game. It was only okay for the most part, but putting was/is awful. 

Anyway. What I use it for now is credits from videos. It's a bit sporadic and went down for a week about the same time the carousel died. They're back. Vids are 10 - 30 seconds and pay 2 credits each. 

I'm seeing my credit totals climb again. 

Nox 

Once installed, there's an icon for Google Play. Just search there for WGT and follow your nose. 

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Fri, Mar 17 2017 9:12 AM

JimbeauC:

Off topic again, but maybe some help.

A while back Gary (PH) posted about Nox, a mobile device emulator for pc/mac. His focus was using it to play his MD friends. I downloaded it and tried it out in game. It was only okay for the most part, but putting was/is awful. 

Anyway. What I use it for now is credits from videos. It's a bit sporadic and went down for a week about the same time the carousel died. They're back. Vids are 10 - 30 seconds and pay 2 credits each. 

I'm seeing my credit totals climb again. 

Nox 

Once installed, there's an icon for Google Play. Just search there for WGT and follow your nose. 

My post was about if anybody will fix the counter on the carousel.  I get vids & get credits for watching them om my tablet, but the carousel isn't counting on my PC when I watch.  And everyday I watch the 6 & hope the counter will catch up. 

• lonniescott711
    4,187 Posts
    Fri, Mar 17 2017 9:39 AM

@ Alan yes this is a current count and yes it would be far more since I have been playing for almost 6 years now . As for time about the same amount spent here surfing the forums .Extra views havent seen any for about a year and even longer with the TruX videos . The majority are all from the everyday carousel and the Supersonic ads .

The secret is just putting the time in and not wasting my credits . Some players spend and waste their credits as fast as they earn them . I dont play expensive balls and have always been a cheap skate when it comes to buying them . I also dont play skins or the RGs in fact stroke play is my favorite  ad always has been . I had to make my effort worth the cost which is why its save and spend wisely . Some players it seems are trying to buy a good game while others learn how to play a good game .

I would upgrade my clubs and practice and learn them . Plot my upgrades and work towards saving and building up the credits to buy whatever it was that I needed . Ive always treated my game account just like a real bank account and applied the same principles of building and saving . So now I spend when needed and still save ffor what I need . Even though I have plenty of credits for ball replacement I still earn and save for doing just that which is why I have so many credits .

For players like yourself I understand why you spend money on the game . I know that you dont have access to the same offers as the US players . The majority of the ads and offers are all geared toward the US market so for me its take advantage of that . But again players outside of the US arent as fortunate. Thats one of the reasons why I harder on US players who complain about not having the gear to play better . They wont do the offers to earn the credits but will come into the forums begging to be gifted clubs and ball .

I too want the carousel fixed but Im in no hurry and can wait for it to happen .I also want it fixed so people will stop asking when it will be fixed . But most importantly I want it fixed so it will end this thread . Its been going on for 2 weeks today lol and still no end in sight for the fix . :-)

• borntobesting
    9,639 Posts
    Fri, Mar 17 2017 10:00 AM

it appears to be fixed. I just watched a video and my views advanced by 1.Yes it is fixed. I watched all 7 ads and my views went up by 7. Also tested the redeem views by redeeming 10 views for 5 credits and it worked as well. Everything is fixed until the next time.

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Fri, Mar 17 2017 10:22 AM

borntobesting:
    it appears to be fixed.

Confirmed

• TopShelf2010
    10,884 Posts
    Fri, Mar 17 2017 10:25 AM

• borntobesting
    9,639 Posts
    Fri, Mar 17 2017 10:40 AM

TopShelf2010:

It appears that all is well in Carousel land once again.

I won't name names but are you happy now? Now you can go back to complaining that you only get one or two videos to view.

Don

No! Now once again I can focus my complaints on the True(x) part of watch video page which hasn't had any activities in like 2 years.

• TopShelf2010
    10,884 Posts
    Fri, Mar 17 2017 10:54 AM

RSS